CFEW Forums
Original 7 Wonders of the World - Organized Group Project! - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Original 7 Wonders of the World - Organized Group Project! (/showthread.php?tid=103)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original 7 Wonders of the World - Organized Group Project! - clownfish - 01-20-2012

RE: Original 7 Wonders of the World - Organized Group Project! - Flyingfruitloops - 01-20-2012

I'd be glad to help!

RE: Original 7 Wonders of the World - Organized Group Project! - Mayhem - 01-20-2012

RE: Original 7 Wonders of the World - Organized Group Project! - 9bjames - 01-20-2012

RE: Original 7 Wonders of the World - Organized Group Project! - zeldageek - 01-20-2012

RE: Original 7 Wonders of the World - Organized Group Project! - lordofpain - 01-20-2012

Im here to help, maybe da Zeus one because I am a smiter-op :3

RE: Original 7 Wonders of the World - Organized Group Project! - Flyingfruitloops - 01-20-2012

Im just here to help not lead this mother of a trucker build.

RE: Original 7 Wonders of the World - Organized Group Project! - blueapplepiedude - 01-20-2012

wow seems hard........ i will make the fishbowl :3 just need tons of snow for the white, glass, water, and orange wool.

RE: Original 7 Wonders of the World - Organized Group Project! - FUGGNUTZ - 01-21-2012

As long as we don't have to use our own materials, I will gladly help. I've been needing something to get me back into Minecraft anyways.

RE: Original 7 Wonders of the World - Organized Group Project! - shppthwhtfx - 01-21-2012

What is that thing in Zeus' hand? o.o is... is that the fabled sphere?! Minecraft has no spheres D:

Mayhem and James have a point of desert world being pretty empty, but there's also damage on. Any construction there would probably cause lots of deaths.

Ind (and a few others not building in the desert) have already made pyramids. Some are pretty unconvincing due to the snow that has fallen on them... >.>

I've already made a small goldfish bowl, but its kinda ugly xD go ahead and make another. I would like to point out that planetoids map has plenty of bowl shaped glass objects (complete with water!) ready and waiting if you want to get fishy to move one to wherever these are being made. Problem with having water in the bowl is it reduces visibility of whatever you have inside it... might be best to have water represented by water suspended above the fish on a layer of glass.

On a related note to this project, Fishy, if we're commissioning the whole server to build with sandstone, I believe it is time to restore the sand farms to their former ...non-broken-ness x.x I have all the info right here:
sand cultivation zone started may 19th, 2011
The sand cultivation zone is 400x400 and goes from 1418, 595 to 1818, 195 It is at the depth of 49 to the sky. Its zone is called "sandcultivation"
you might want to restore a little bit lower than that because some superOPs might have used it to harvest gravel as well and who knows how far down that was.