CFEW Forums
Space World Revamp - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Space World Revamp (/showthread.php?tid=1061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Space World Revamp - blueapplepiedude - 10-13-2012

i'm trying to get architect..

not much places to build though

RE: Space World Revamp - shppthwhtfx - 10-13-2012

@pain I can't speak for the rest of the council (eagle apparently wants to), but I don't want to be responsible for these building permits. We barely have a right to give acknowledgement to people's building abilities (makes me feel like a conceited voxelbox admin), much less to choose who gets to build xD Just how I feel though, you can do what you think is needed to clean up the ugly cobble stuff there =P
Honored rank has nothing to do with building prowess though, don't limit your view only to them and architect.

@ind Yep, it is extremely difficult (as it is designed to be) and I agree it shouldn't be the standard for this purpose.
It is possible, though; if kfourge didn't already have it and applied, he'd get it for example. If whitelily or nshoebox were to apply, they'd probably get it.

@blue build something spacy in space world?

RE: Space World Revamp - Eaglefighter - 10-13-2012

well, depends what you want, if you only want the really great builders then you should look at the architect rank, if you jsut dont want bad builders you shouldnt.

RE: Space World Revamp - whitelily36 - 10-13-2012

RE: Space World Revamp - shppthwhtfx - 10-13-2012

Perhaps we're looking at this wrong. Considering no great builders have come forward to build these spacecraft (ok I saw one when skimming the map), maybe there isn't as high a demand for how it is now as we think. Limiting the number of builders would simply make less things being built, not guarantee the coming of these "mega-builds". We need to isolate it's inventory and make it creative so that these great builds can start being made.
After we make it creative, there will probably be a need to do as lily has said above or we'd get even more sloppy builds simply with rarer materials >.< we should limit this world to only space-related builds. We're setting up a creative world for normal builds, correct?

The implication of this plan is that we do in fact need to move the arenas to either another existing world, it's own world or just delete them (I don't like this one, but if needed w/e). Anyway, just another plan to consider along with the dozen or so already floating around.

RE: Space World Revamp - clownfish - 10-13-2012

RE: Space World Revamp - fireb4llz - 10-14-2012

RE: Space World Revamp - blueapplepiedude - 10-14-2012

RE: Space World Revamp - lordofpain - 10-15-2012

Let's not get off topic, we need to begin implementing these ideas soon, i think our first step is wiping the map (saving the builds people want) and adding in a new map (i am looking for a more appropriate map). Then we need to appoint a Space World council, which I would like to volunteer myself to spearhead the doings in Space world, seeing it was my idea for space world to be created. Is that okay? If so I would like to see who would like to be fellow council members with me, please leave a comment if you are interested.

RE: Space World Revamp - blueapplepiedude - 10-15-2012

I will help with moderating the space world if you need me to.