CFEW Forums
Space World Revamp - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Space World Revamp (/showthread.php?tid=1061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Space World Revamp - lordofpain - 10-15-2012

Blue, I am not sure if a councilor can be a non-op, only because the councilor will need to have to be proficient with commands, and or already have access to it. What i would suggest for you, if you want to help out, is to build something awesome in it, that will help Space World get off the ground,m as lily mentioned.

RE: Space World Revamp - Indrae - 10-15-2012

May I just point out, that we shouldn't add this if there isn't an actual demand for it. That will only distract us from other aspects of the server that people actually want and use.

RE: Space World Revamp - whitelily36 - 10-15-2012

I say we need to act, then see peoples reactions. If its a hit? Great. If not? We can just get rid of it, no harm no foul.

RE: Space World Revamp - Magmus - 10-15-2012

(10-12-2012, 10:20 PM)lordofpain Wrote: Okay, as my post was identically deleted i shall post it again.
Space world was supposed to be a world for the servers 'recognized' builders to create majestic and magnificent space crafts and planets with the ease of fly mode and creative. What has it become? A world in which has been tarnished with blocks of cobble and dirt, ruined by younger players. Space world is a disgrace. If we ever want space world to become the amazing, mega-world it was supposed to be, we need to implement these actions:

1) We need to appoint a council for space world, as city world has. We need people to control and manage this world.

2) Regulate who builds in space world. No players below a certain rank should be allowed to build in Space World, I suggest that the 'space council' should be able to give out building 'permits'.

3) Give Space world the map it deserves, one that is more like the voxel box's world, one which is bottomless, dark and full of stars. I am not entirely sure how we would obtain this but i will look into it.

4)Give players creative mode. Space world was supposed to be a world in which players could build massive mega-structures with ease, without the need to worry about materials.

5)Perhaps in-world player promotions to allow them to move on to larger pieces of area, that way space world will stay clean, and impressive.

If these five things are implemented on space world, i have faith that we can make it great. I will leave you with this, Space world was never supposed to be a world for the new players, it was supposed to be for the old, experienced players to build to their hearts content, with no boundaries on their imagination. Space world could be a testament to the servers greatness, i say could, because i fear this dream will be destroyed, so if you truly want space world to survive, and if you want it to become an amazing, creative world, please so so in the comments below.
Thank you

To build, it should be that you have to be on the server for a month.

RE: Space World Revamp - blueapplepiedude - 10-15-2012

(10-15-2012, 10:29 AM)Magmusmum Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 10:20 PM)lordofpain Wrote: Okay, as my post was identically deleted i shall post it again.
Space world was supposed to be a world for the servers 'recognized' builders to create majestic and magnificent space crafts and planets with the ease of fly mode and creative. What has it become? A world in which has been tarnished with blocks of cobble and dirt, ruined by younger players. Space world is a disgrace. If we ever want space world to become the amazing, mega-world it was supposed to be, we need to implement these actions:

1) We need to appoint a council for space world, as city world has. We need people to control and manage this world.

2) Regulate who builds in space world. No players below a certain rank should be allowed to build in Space World, I suggest that the 'space council' should be able to give out building 'permits'.

3) Give Space world the map it deserves, one that is more like the voxel box's world, one which is bottomless, dark and full of stars. I am not entirely sure how we would obtain this but i will look into it.

4)Give players creative mode. Space world was supposed to be a world in which players could build massive mega-structures with ease, without the need to worry about materials.

5)Perhaps in-world player promotions to allow them to move on to larger pieces of area, that way space world will stay clean, and impressive.

If these five things are implemented on space world, i have faith that we can make it great. I will leave you with this, Space world was never supposed to be a world for the new players, it was supposed to be for the old, experienced players to build to their hearts content, with no boundaries on their imagination. Space world could be a testament to the servers greatness, i say could, because i fear this dream will be destroyed, so if you truly want space world to survive, and if you want it to become an amazing, creative world, please so so in the comments below.
Thank you

To build, it should be that you have to be on the server for a month.

Honestly i think thats sounds pretty fair.
maybe either 1 month or 2 months

Magmusmum, although your ideas are are in the right place, i don't think we will be using that suggestion. Just because a player has been on for a month (which isn't even that long) doesn't make them a better builder.

RE: Space World Revamp - blueapplepiedude - 10-15-2012

maybe we should make it like architect application.
1. you have to show your builds
2. they are reviewed by ops
3. get accepted or not into space world.

RE: Space World Revamp - blueapplepiedude - 10-16-2012

We could make it cost money to buy Plots of the spaceworld.
we need to setup rules like no houses or anything silly. just spaceships and things relating to that.

RE: Space World Revamp - fireb4llz - 10-16-2012

Space world won't have plots