CFEW Forums
Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) (/showthread.php?tid=1063)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - Indrae - 10-12-2012

So he's been banned before for griefing and we aren't considering banning him permanently? Back in the day, if you duped, you were permanently banned.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - pacman6578 - 10-12-2012

lol first i did 1 min by accident then 1 month so 1 month and 1 min.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - invinsable12 - 10-13-2012

(10-12-2012, 08:16 PM)Indrae Wrote: So he's been banned before for griefing and we aren't considering banning him permanently? Back in the day, if you duped, you were permanently banned.

Ind, i never actually got anything out of it, apparently it was patched on multiplayer about 2 and a half weeks ago, lol, so the ban is not for duping but more for attempting to dupe and this is probably why PAC only baned me for a month

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - Indrae - 10-13-2012

It is not his decision on how long you should be banned for. Keep that in mind.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - invinsable12 - 10-13-2012

I know, it is ultimately the admin teams choice, but I was just clarifying why I'm not perm banned, and why I shouldn't be

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - MetalicPenguin4 - 10-13-2012

I vote that we perm-ban him. We were nice and let him get away with greifing a bunch of rs repeaters. And like ind said, if someone duped, they were perm banned.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - pacman6578 - 10-14-2012

invin why would you even think about duping items then?

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - fireb4llz - 10-14-2012

I vote for a perm ban. We gave him a second chance and he broke another major rule.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - MetalicPenguin4 - 10-14-2012

(10-14-2012, 03:48 AM)fire897 Wrote: I vote for a perm ban. We gave him a second chance and he broke another major rule.

He broke what I would think are our two major rules. You know, besides Have Fun.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - invinsable12 - 10-14-2012

I beleave that metalicpenguin is just trying to put out a bad word for me, as it was his piston door that I greifed (minor greif) I only changed 3 repeaters, and I had almost finnished fixing it myself when I got banned (the first time) since then it has been messed with and absoliutly destroyed, I beleave someone is setting me up, I don't know who but someone is, and I'm tired of everyone thinking I'm a bad person, as I said earlier, I was not banned for duping as much as I was banned for attempting to dupe, I have already said I'm sorry, and agreed to the ban (1 month) THIS IS DISCRIMINATION AND IM TIRED OF IT