CFEW Forums
Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) (/showthread.php?tid=1063)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - Flyingfruitloops - 10-14-2012

There are punishments for even trying invin. You have a lot of proof against you as well. S that does go towards your ban.

Oh and btw. Caps xD

shpp edit: Non-OPs, please don't post anything besides evidence to the case at hand, the OPs are competant enough to respond to him.
@flying as you can see, you merely enraged him further. Please refrain from further posting, thanks for the screen shots.

Flying edit:

Ok.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - invinsable12 - 10-14-2012

As I said in a previous post "I AM NOT GOING AGAINST THE 1 MONTH BAN" but a perm ban is just discrimination and I'm not going to put up with it any more and if that means never going on the server again, FINE

I love this server and I didn't think I would leave like this, but if a have to, I have to, I'm sorry to everyone thats actually my friend but if I have to leave I will

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - Indrae - 10-14-2012

First, get a grip. I don't know you that well, and I don't have a reason to "discriminate" against you. We are enforcing the rules. You broke the rules. Learn to deal with the consequences, no matter how harsh.

You may not have received anything from your duping attempt, but there was a clear intent for you to do so. We wouldn't care if you just talked about duping and didn't act on it. The difference here is that you did act on it.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - Thomas - 10-14-2012

And btw Get a life stop accusing me on skype and calling me nasty stuff its just wrong and people can trust me im not a noob that people just "Accuse on" Just get a life and stop accusing me and give me some respect the only reason i told on you cause it was a bad thing to do. I aggree Perm banning him is the key to a better CFEW... Thats what im getting from him, Lieing to my face and pretending to trust me well its gonna soon be all over... Thanks Indrae for disabling the Neutral can you just delete them please?

BTW i dont care if im being harsh now cause im sick and tired of getting cyber bullied on every server i go on! I had enough... Good day everyone...

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - Justin Case Kazoo - 10-14-2012

Tom, please only post relevant things to the ban. (I suppose if an admin wants to take that into account, they may, but usually we use things that occur on the server or forums.) If invin is harassing you on skype, just delete/block him as a contact.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - MetalicPenguin4 - 10-14-2012

@invin You griefed about all of the repeaters and box fixed them. Next, attempting to dupe is as bad as duping. If you attempted to murder someone, you'd still go to jail. And third, I'm not sure if you know what discriminating is.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - invinsable12 - 10-15-2012

treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person based on the group to which that person belongs rather than on individual merit

Just googled it and its exactly what I thought

(10-14-2012, 10:54 PM)MetalicPenguin4 Wrote: @invin You griefed about all of the repeaters and box fixed them. Next, attempting to dupe is as bad as duping. If you attempted to murder someone, you'd still go to jail. And third, I'm not sure if you know what discriminating is.

Go check, it was not fixed, it was made worse, when I was banned the first time only 2 wool blocks were out of place

I think this thread has become more of a list of things I've done wrong than what I could do to get unbanned and the ban itself, stop using past things I've done to convince the admins to banning me completely

(10-12-2012, 02:34 PM)shppthwhtfx Wrote: Tomstr no offense, but it isn't "we" at this point. The OP staff will decide everything. Please post only information related to the ban from now on in accordance to the new ban section rules, not opinions.

Considering the offense was duping and not something hostile to other players or the server, the tempban on the tekkit server should suffice as a lesson. Any smaller offense from here on out on either should be taken more seriously. I support the month ban because he was banned before for griefing (from what I hear minor), future bans should be perm or several months at least on both servers.

I just found this post while going through the thread, I agree with shppthwhtfx with his/her discussion (not sure if shpp is a male or female) I want to say sorry to tomstr about the messages I've sent him, I was just really angry with him at the time because of the fact I might have been banned for both servers permanently, but I also want to note, it wasn't just one way, he was also a part of it, I found out last night that the ban on tekkit is still 1 month, and if I'm not banned from main, I'm fine with it.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - Indrae - 10-15-2012

Honestly, I don't care what your opinion on your own ban is. I don't care if you are "fine with it" only if it is on tekkit. This is not your server, and it is not your place to call the shots. You screwed up. Live with the consequences, and learn from it the next time you are in this situation again on the next server you join.

Admins, my vote is for permaban.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - shppthwhtfx - 10-15-2012

I'm am outnumbered in my opinion inv, you may still be banned later. I don't wish to burn your hope, just keep that in mind when we decide.

Also, it isn't discrimination in this case because we are basing our accusations on your individual merit, or lack there of. The reasons your previous cases matter and the extent of the rule breaking in those cases is because we allow second chances, third chances are frowned upon by many of our OP/admin staff. Please do not try to guilt our staff out of action. Correcting the extent of your last grief is fine, but bringing up accusations of discrimination in this case is silly. If you disagree name the group you belong to that they are discriminating against (the group of banned people doesn't count). If you can't name the group, stop arguing it.

@tomstr I agree with justin, that's borderline relevant. Please deal with your non-cfew life outside cfew. Cyber-bullying is only effective if you allow them to bully.

After all that putting him off I feel off-balanced, so I'll confirm again that I'm still for unbanning him (though massively outvoted). There was no indication of how large the last grief was and it was handled like it wasn't large.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - invinsable12 - 10-15-2012

Your free to look over my last appeal, if that doesn't tell you how bad the greif was, just ask flyingfruitloops, I think he was the person that banned me

http://forum.cfew.us/showthread.php?tid=277&highlight=Invinsable#pid2840

NOTE: flyingfruitloops discribed it as " messing up" not greifing, I think that might be a good indicator