CFEW Forums
Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) (/showthread.php?tid=1063)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - fireb4llz - 10-15-2012

Destroying 20 blocks on a house could also considered "messing up a house". Tbh, that claim bothers me a little. Also, if this was that garage door peng has that was a pretty complicated redstone build and that should be considered a moderate to a severe grief.

Since you decided to intentionally break a second rule after being given a second chance, I'm still voting for a perm ban.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - invinsable12 - 10-15-2012

Well, I've gotten a lot better with red stone, and I know the best way to fix it, the only thing is, that will involve rewiring everything, and for that, I would need build perms, at the point it is in, it is not unfixable but it won't be easy, I would be willing to fix it properly if you want me to, but it would take around 30 min to 1 hour, and I'll need build permissions

I am suggesting this because number 1: it was a lot more complicated than it needs to be 2: it's broken 3: I was the first to mess with it

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - MetalicPenguin4 - 10-16-2012

(10-15-2012, 12:46 AM)invinsable12 Wrote:
I think this thread has become more of a list of things I've done wrong than what I could do to get unbanned and the ban itself, stop using past things I've done to convince the admins to banning me completely

We consider these things in with the current ban. Let's say you griefed once and got away with it saying you'd never do it again. Then a month or so later, you grief again. Are we supposed to completely disregard your first grief?

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - invinsable12 - 10-16-2012

But my previous ban had nothing to do with duping, I only changed a few repeaters. BTW did you check if the 4x4 piston door was fixed?

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - Justin Case Kazoo - 10-16-2012

I feel like this thread is getting a bit off track. Have we decided if we'd rather stick with the one month temp ban (on either tekkit or both servers), or are we going to go ahead with the permanent ban? (OP input only, please.) From my skimming through the previous posts, it looks like three people want a permanent ban versus one who doesn't.

It's 2 people, me and shpp

VS Justin, metalicpenguin, fire

IM NOT TRYING TO FORCE OPS TO AGREE WITH ME

This is not about a vote, it's about doing what's fair, I believe that, if one OP doesn't think the ban is fair it should be left the way it is

(10-15-2012, 03:11 AM)Indrae Wrote: Honestly, I don't care what your opinion on your own ban is. I don't care if you are "fine with it" only if it is on tekkit. This is not your server, and it is not your place to call the shots. You screwed up. Live with the consequences, and learn from it the next time you are in this situation again on the next server you join.

Admins, my vote is for permaban.

Someone wanted to know, what group I belong to, and I believe I found it, the group of people that aren't listened to when they want to put in a valid contribution (people that no one cares what they think)

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - fireb4llz - 10-16-2012

I'm sorry but when has the violator ever been involved in deciding whether a ban appeal shall be accepted or not?

Since the forum was put up, it's called an appeal for a reason

Pritty much everything I say bothered you, doesn't it

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - Indrae - 10-16-2012

That is not what an appeal is. You are here to plead your case. You are here to give us your side of the story. Keep your own opinion out of it.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - Justin Case Kazoo - 10-16-2012

Look, invin, I understand you may be frustrated. But at this point of the appeal, you're just arguing with the ops. I personally do not think it is unfair, considering this is your second chance. Contrary to your belief, I do not have a decision about your ban's length.
But please give the ops the chance to make the final decision.