CFEW Forums
Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) (/showthread.php?tid=1063)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - Indrae - 10-16-2012

I do not believe you truly show remorse over what you did. I vote for a permanent ban . What do the other admins think?

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - EducatedPizza - 10-16-2012

i say the ban stays.

For the record, I think this entire ban appeal process is flawed and needs re-done with a concrete set of ban times "per offense".

I also think that the ban should stay because it seems clear that you have not learned your lesson and you do not show remorse. Guilting us into unbanning you wont work

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - MetalicPenguin4 - 10-16-2012

(10-16-2012, 01:05 AM)invinsable12 Wrote: But my previous ban had nothing to do with duping, I only changed a few repeaters. BTW did you check if the 4x4 piston door was fixed?

So you can get banned once for every rule we have now? Sorry, I wasn't aware of that. It did work after boxmana fixed it, but then an update messed it up.

@Pizza Yes, I do think this system isn't the best, but it would be hard to have a better one.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - fireb4llz - 10-16-2012

So several OPs and half the admins say the ban should stick. Can we make a final decision here?

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - shppthwhtfx - 10-16-2012

Sounds like a democratic perm ban to me. Hope you obey other servers' rules if you find some good ones inv

note: deleted posts from non-OPs, please do not post opinions non-OPs >.<

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - invinsable12 - 10-19-2012

No, you have gotten the wrong idear, I said sorry at the beginning of the thread, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while but I've been busy, and didn't have time, I have shown remorse, it's just, I thought I would shair what I felt about the ban, I wasn't trying to make the ops feal guilty, and I wasn't trying to get unbanned early, as I said earlier, I deserve the 1 month ban but I truly think you should reconsider the perm ban over something this minor

(10-13-2012, 02:14 AM)Indrae Wrote: It is not his decision on how long you should be banned for. Keep that in mind.

I just found this, I might note, this post was about it not being pacs desiccant about my ban, what I have to say about this is, it's not just yours eather, bealeave you were the first to bring up perm ban, and befor that everyone was fine with the one month

And you were the first to mention "no remorse"

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - Indrae - 10-19-2012

When we don't punish minor rule breaking, we send the wrong message. We promote the idea that, "Well you know, some of the rules don't matter, I can just break them."

Also, the rule in question is not minor. It is one of the oldest rule on the server, and has had an absolutely clear punishment in the past. You tried to gain an unfair advantage over other players, compromising the integrity of the server. Even if you did not profit from it, it is clear that you intended to do so.

You are right. Ultimately the decision isn't mine. The decision is EducatedPizza's, Jeffadore's, Clownfish's, and mine to make. More importantly, it is not yours.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - fireb4llz - 10-19-2012

(10-19-2012, 11:45 AM)invinsable12 Wrote: No, you have gotten the wrong idear, I said sorry at the beginning of the thread, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while but I've been busy, and didn't have time, I have shown remorse, it's just, I thought I would shair what I felt about the ban, I wasn't trying to make the ops feal guilty, and I wasn't trying to get unbanned early, as I said earlier, I deserve the 1 month ban but I truly think you should reconsider the perm ban over something this minor

(10-13-2012, 02:14 AM)Indrae Wrote: It is not his decision on how long you should be banned for. Keep that in mind.

I just found this, I might note, this post was about it not being pacs desiccant about my ban, what I have to say about this is, it's not just yours eather, bealeave you were the first to bring up perm ban, and befor that everyone was fine with the one month

And you were the first to mention "no remorse"

The fact that you seriously just said duping items was a minor rule I can assume you're going to do it again if you get unbanned. duping is probably one of our most major rules and especially if a first offense was already committed it is not tolerated around here.

Also, you're seriously saying it's Indrea's fault that you don't care about the fact you broke a major rule!?!? I really don't see any reason why we shouldn't ban you permanently.

Admins, can we make a final decision and end this already?

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - shppthwhtfx - 10-19-2012

(10-19-2012, 11:45 AM)invinsable12 Wrote: I just found this, I might note, this post was about it not being pacs desiccant about my ban, what I have to say about this is, it's not just yours eather, bealeave you were the first to bring up perm ban, and befor that everyone was fine with the one month

by that logic no one is allowed to voice a separate opinion from the first one voiced xD "everyone" at that point included two OPs, and one was uncertain about the duration, even asking advice about it. May I point out Ind wasn't the first to mention perm ban:

(10-12-2012, 07:34 AM)pacman6578 Wrote: ...he was caught and banned for 1 month. All ops should he be perma banned?

Anyway, I've seen no OPs argue on my side that he shouldn't get perm ban... why are we dragging this out? Are we waiting for admins to convene? If so that's fine... I'll just ignore this thread x.x

P.S. If you think I'm attacking you inv, it's not personal. I only argue with people who say things I believe to be false (whether they believe them to be false or not).

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - EducatedPizza - 10-19-2012

me and indrae both vote for perm ban.Thats what it is going to be