CFEW Forums
Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) (/showthread.php?tid=1063)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - invinsable12 - 10-20-2012

We still haven't heard from clown or jeff, wait until you have heard from all admins and clown

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - clownfish - 10-25-2012

@Invinsable12 - It seems a majority of the OPs/Admins here vote to keep your perm ban in place. I must stand with @Invin - the OPs/Admins and trust their descision. I vote with them. It's nothing person invinsable. It's just we take 'griefing' serious on our server. It's one thing to have broken the rules once and been unbanned, but to keep breaking the rules doesn't work here.

@OPs/Admins - Can someone help an summarize each of Inadvisable offenses and bans here again. Sorry I have so many Private Messages to catchup with. What did he do each time, and what was his consquence/ban time?

@Invin - You may also reply here and explain what you did each time and what happened. I just cannot read over all 6 pages of this post right now, but I will come back to a summary and give this all thought. For now I vote to keep the perm ban in place as many OPs and Admins have voted on.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - blueapplepiedude - 10-25-2012

Hey I'm just asking, can't we come to an agreement where if invin gets unbanned and play again, but if he breaks another rule, he gets perm banned. Before he gets unbanne he had to wait a month.
Does that seem fair or not?

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - fireb4llz - 10-25-2012

(10-25-2012, 01:45 AM)blueapplepiedude Wrote: Hey I'm just asking, can't we come to an agreement where if invin gets unbanned and play again, but if he breaks another rule, he gets perm banned. Before he gets unbanne he had to wait a month.

Dear god not this cycle again.... This kindof stuff reminds me of DJ and Poppy Sunny. We need to draw a line somewhere and I believe Invin crossed it. I'm in favor of second chances, not thirds. fourths, fifths, sixths or whenever the chain of unbans end.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - Indrae - 10-25-2012

Invin: as Clown asked above, you may provide a summary of the times you have been banned. You must follow the new ban appeal format at the top of the board. The OPs and admins will then discuss it in private, and we will provide a decision with clown's input. If you do not use the new ban appeal format, we will not review anything submitted.

Let me rephrase what I wrote up above.

Invin, please fill out a ban appeal using the format at the top of the ban board to the best of your abilities. This thread hasn't been entirely fair to you. Once you submit an appeal, the OPs and Admins will discuss it privately. We will try to do it fairly as well. I apologize if I have offended you at all in this thread.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - invinsable12 - 10-25-2012

1. What is your in-game name?: invinsable12

2. Approximately what time and date were you banned?: Friday the 12th of October at 6:30pm est (Australian) (aprox)

3. Why were you banned?: for ATTEMTPING TO DUPE 1 mfsu

4. Explain why you performed the actions which led to your ban.: I was desperate and could not afford the items to make an mfsu

5. Have you been banned before? If so, for what?: yes, once for greifing (minor, 4 repeaters) metalicpenguins piston door (over a 1 month ban)

6. Can you add any additional details that may help us make a decision.: only the fact that I'm sorry for what I did

(10-25-2012, 01:45 AM)blueapplepiedude Wrote: Hey I'm just asking, can't we come to an agreement where if invin gets unbanned and play again, but if he breaks another rule, he gets perm banned. Before he gets unbanne he had to wait a month.

I agree with blue, let me have 1 more chance, please

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - boxmana - 10-25-2012

He meant as a separate thread i think...and i hardly call any grief minor

This is fine, do not post a separate thread.

RE: Invinsable12 banned once again (1 month) - invinsable12 - 11-09-2012

I was wondering, am I going to be unbanned after the month or is it gonna be perm? I hope not, but it is the admins desicion, I hope my ban hasn't been forgotten again, I just posted this basically because noone has posted in a while, and also to let you know, I still want to be unbanned so I can continue talking to the people I have met and made friends with on the server

I just realised, the 1 month is over in 3 days, lol