CFEW Forums
Grief paradise? - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Grief paradise? (/showthread.php?tid=1078)

Grief paradise? - Toufen - 10-14-2012

Hi!
I have this suggestion that might be a solution for people who like to grief, but it's only my opinion.
I was thinking of adding a piece of land, making a bed rock cage thingy and in that place, everyone can grief, bombard, pvp and mob hunt. The cage isn't really necessary, it could be a whole new world or a 100x100 cage.
For the mob hunt, we could make a mob spawning upside down pyramid specially designed to make creepers or ender men or any mobs.

So this is kinda like an Idea of mines, so please feel free to CnC.

Thank you very much;
~Toufen

RE: Grief paradise? - Magmus - 10-14-2012

(10-14-2012, 04:40 PM)Toufen Wrote: Hi!
I have this suggestion that might be a solution for people who like to grief, but it's only my opinion.
I was thinking of adding a piece of land, making a bed rock cage thingy and in that place, everyone can grief, bombard, pvp and mob hunt. The cage isn't really necessary, it could be a whole new world or a 100x100 cage.
For the mob hunt, we could make a mob spawning upside down pyramid specially designed to make creepers or ender men or any mobs.

So this is kinda like an Idea of mines, so please feel free to CnC.

Thank you very much;
~Toufen

Only if TNT is allowed.

RE: Grief paradise? - Indrae - 10-14-2012

We don't cater to griefers.

RE: Grief paradise? - shppthwhtfx - 10-14-2012

That might give the false impression on people that they can grief everywhere =/ We don't cater to every type of minecraft "fun" ...and we are against griefing.

Keep up with your suggestions, but there are grief servers for those who do that and this server has always been against them.

RE: Grief paradise? - 9bjames - 10-15-2012

I don't know guys... don't knock it...
You could create a small, separate world which could almost be a prison where people can be banished... one filled with beautiful buildings, plenty of diamonds in every unlocked chest... TNT, flint and steel, and fire-spread, abundant throughout the whole world...
And then the world could auto-backup every day, to torment these griefers and remind them how futile it really is.
Oh, and automatically clear their inventories too, so they don't even keep anything, and have to start from scratch each time.

Edit - and in the background there'd be Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up playing on a never ending loop.

RE: Grief paradise? - blueapplepiedude - 10-15-2012

(10-15-2012, 12:55 AM)9bjames Wrote: I don't know guys... don't knock it...
You could create a small, separate world which could almost be a prison where people can be banished... one filled with beautiful buildings, plenty of diamonds in every unlocked chest... TNT, flint and steel, and fire-spread, abundant throughout the whole world...
And then the world could auto-backup every day, to torment these griefers and remind them how futile it really is.
Oh, and automatically clear their inventories too, so they don't even keep anything, and have to start from scratch each time.

Edit - and in the background there'd be Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up playing on a never ending loop.

basically troll them?

RE: Grief paradise? - shppthwhtfx - 10-15-2012

Yes, I think james is joking haha

RE: Grief paradise? - Toufen - 10-15-2012

Lol this is only a small suggestion of mine, so is this thread going to be closed?

RE: Grief paradise? - shppthwhtfx - 10-15-2012

Sure =) don't be afraid to suggest more things. Suggesting never hurts.