CFEW Forums
Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) (/showthread.php?tid=1094)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - whitelily36 - 01-16-2013

I fail to understand that a player's commitment to cfew rests on them having a forum account. Even players with a forum account may not like to post on the forum - I have spoken to players who do not feel comfortable posting.

Why not just cap how many plots users can buy?

Also are you saying that players can't build anything they like, that their build has to be approved by the admin team first? How long a process will this be?

My fear is that you will have a similar situation to cityworld, in that only a few priviledged people would get to build there. So why have it at all?

RE: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - fireb4llz - 01-16-2013

Well, whenever a child seems to get banned they miraculously are able to do all these supposedly "complicated processes" to appeal...

If they need help registering on the forum then they'll ask their parents. No big deal. Out of all people I'd expect you to understand that.

We're not asking players to go through tight airport security to get a plot, just asking to type text in a few boxes.

RE: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - Chloe - 01-16-2013

First off, I think we should be focusing on cleaning up Spaceworld before adding anything new. I'm not going to use caps but they are implied because seriously. Spaceworld is a mess and you can't keep building the worlds while some still exist and are in ruins. We don't need anything new, we need to renew. Planetroids is totally screwed up. Sure there are a few nice builds there but for the most part it is in ruins. Desert World? Does anyone ever use that at all? Please I ask we fix what needs to be fixed before we introduce something new. So of course I'm opposed to these new worlds, who cares though. No one ever listens.

If we were to end the current issues then I'd say that this new creative world should have some structure to it but I disagree with having to purchase plots. I think we could limit it to 1 plot per person. If that person fills the plot with what they build they can get another plot. Ops could post on forums for other players just like Promo boards.

RE: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - fireb4llz - 01-16-2013

Cole, I think you should probably read all the other threads that we've been discussing about server renovations for the past 3-5 months before continuing that thought.

RE: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - Indrae - 01-16-2013

I guess the smaller ones could be K1a, K1b, K1c, K1d, K2a, etc?

RE: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - Indrae - 01-16-2013

RE: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - whitelily36 - 01-16-2013

We are setting a goal to have creative world up and running no later than midway through next week.

Then please respond to my last post, thank you.