CFEW Forums
Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) (/showthread.php?tid=1094)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - fireb4llz - 10-16-2012

I agree, that's a bit too steep. Maybe somewhere between $200-500?

RE: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - EducatedPizza - 10-16-2012

id say $1000 for a 50x50 plot. large plot, but not too expensive

RE: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - whitelily36 - 10-16-2012

RE: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - fireb4llz - 10-16-2012

I think payday was removed? can one of the admins possibly doublecheck that?

EDIT: Indy told me it was inactive.

RE: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - EducatedPizza - 10-17-2012

RE: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - lordofpain - 10-17-2012

Pizza, not sure if that would be the best map choice, only because people in creative world will often just want to flatten the world anyway, for some of the larger builds.

RE: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - fireb4llz - 10-17-2012

I wouldn't go with something too crazy. Also, probabaly a good idea to find a treeless map as well.

RE: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - whitelily36 - 10-17-2012

RE: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - Indrae - 10-17-2012

Ah, that shouldn't be the case. I'll have to look into that.

RE: Creative World (We're actually doing it this time around) - EducatedPizza - 10-17-2012

(10-17-2012, 06:32 AM)lordofpain Wrote: Pizza, not sure if that would be the best map choice, only because people in creative world will often just want to flatten the world anyway, for some of the larger builds.

I made the point earlier to say that this map would be changed or wiped every two to 3 weeks. If someone wants to spend that time flattening land, so be it, but I think learning to addapt to the terrain you're building on and building WITH the terrain is much more fun and something that everyone could do pretty easily.

If someone wants a flat piece of land, they can buy as many plots as they would like. My goal with this custom terrain is to get people out of their element. That is why I also disagree with the no tree map idea. We need to learn to adapt to the terrain were given and try out some new building surfaces, whether it be trees, mountains, gorges, ect.

Why have two flat lands for creative? i understand that some may want to do larger projects, but they can easily use plots for that. These maps are meant to bring out creativity in players and give them a chance to build in terrain that would not normally be there. Now dont get me wrong, we can do a flat map sometimes, or an all desert map, or a space map, or a volcano map, or an underwater map. Thats the beauty of wiping the map every 3 weeks.

All im saying is flat is boring. plots will be great for that, so why not have some fun with the sandbox world?