CFEW Forums
iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued (/showthread.php?tid=11)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - 9bjames - 01-06-2012

Since this is still ongoing, I thought I'd make a thread to continue discussion on George's ban. This is really for George to continue his appeal if he so chooses, or for others to display their feelings on the matter.
Here is a link to the report on the old forums.
http://z15.invisionfree.com/CFMinecraft/index.php?showtopic=411&st=15

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - iTzGeorgeXp - 01-08-2012

(01-06-2012, 03:28 AM)9bjames Wrote: Since this is still ongoing, I thought I'd make a thread to continue discussion on George's ban. This is really for George to continue his appeal if he so chooses, or for others to display their feelings on the matter.
Here is a link to the report on the old forums.
http://z15.invisionfree.com/CFMinecraft/index.php?showtopic=411&st=15

ok i know i did wrong and ima say im sorry again so i hpoe you forgive me but not trust me ive lied too many times o know and i will neva lie again

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - litsas - 01-08-2012

See thats the thing, we cant trust you now, you say that you will never lie again, but how can we trust you?

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - TheChosenJesse - 01-09-2012

I've been pretty quiet on this subject, because of time not being able to be on the computer. However, here's a few points.

1. You lied to us about mental/physical issues that could be offensive to others to gain sympathy, and to try to avoid a punishment. EVEN if those were true, they're COMPLETELY irrelevant to the situation.

2. After we tell you the above mentioned words, you take your best shot at Luke. This should be done privately, not over the forum, which I feel was posted in the topic to gain more notice and sympathy.

3. This is in fact the 2nd time we have caught you using hacks. First, using a mod, and second, with a client. I think the xray was part of a client, and there's a good amount of time between these incidents. He said he uninstalled the cheat, but he got caught again, lying, so this means he had a hack/hacked client on the server that ENTIRE time, going unnoticed until now. This should be taken into account with the punishment.

I think George should be banned. However, if he does get unbanned, he should start out as guest and be blacklisted from any Trusted/OpIT+ rank, at least for QUITE some time and most players agree he has been acting in a way that should deem him trustworthy, at that point he will be able to earn Trusted. On a side note of this, George mentioned if being unbanned being reverted to guest, then instantly being promoted to b1 because of how many builds he had. I feel if he got unbanned, and reverted to guest, none of those builds would count in the promotion rank, ever.

I would want an apology to everybody, if I was clownfish. However, I'm not, but that's how I see it. An apology, and everything else James listed (promise not to use these hacks again, or any others, etc.)

- TheChosenJesse

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - Justin Case Kazoo - 01-09-2012

I agree with Jesse, I feel he should stay banned.

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - clownfish - 01-10-2012

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - iTzGeorgeXp - 01-10-2012

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - 9bjames - 01-11-2012

George... We, as players, and OPs, have every right to get involved in this. That includes Jesse, me, Justin, or anyone else on this server.
The fact that you "wouldn't say that face to face" with him doesn't make any bit of difference when you're affecting the enjoyment of other players. In truth, when other OPs or players have offered their oppinions, you have been pretty disrespectful even though their arguments are valid, and have attempted to personally offend players. For these reason, I don't think you should be unbanned.

You've shown little to no remorse for your actions, if this is the way you're going to play it; insulting players for their criticism without showing a willingness to change, I don't think we need a player like you on this server.
This really is my final note; you've had enough chances to make up for what you've done, yet I haven't even heard a sincere apology since you were shown up for lying.
This isn't about who has more of a life outside of minecraft, or who doesn't like who. This thread is about what you've done wrong, whether or not you will make up for it to prove to other players you are mature enough to play on this server once again, and to show you are sorry for YOUR OWN MISTAKES. I cannot highlight this enough George, you caused a lot of problems for yourself, so the way I see it is that you have no right to complain when someone else states your own wrong doings.
I would like to personally say that i have never truly disliked you George, but right now I am disappointed.
I don't care how you take this, or how you react or feel about what I'm saying.
At the end of the day, it's only you losing out on playing on this server, if all you have to say is personal attacks on players, and statements about how you don't care anymore.

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - Justin Case Kazoo - 01-11-2012

I completely agree with you James.

Your previous post, George, seemed much like an attack and I could sense hatred.. So at this rate, I don't see you being unbanned. And the reason I never said I disliked you in front of your face was because I try to be respectful to people even if they bug me.
So you told a lie to get out of trouble? What kind of person does that make you? Someone who is irresponsible and untrustworthy, and I don't want those kinds of people on the server.

It's kind of too late, but the least you could do is apologize...

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - TheChosenJesse - 01-11-2012

Like James said, I do have a right to get involved in this, I've never heard a word from anybody against OPs commenting on ban reports.

The post you replied to me with seemed very hateful, towards me and others. And it's completely irrelevant. You continue with the general statements of the hateful post you posted towards Luke, once again, and your attitude doesn't seem to change a bit, you keep being offensive towards players.

You said, in your post "Keep your mouth shut, I had my laptop taken away for 3 weeks". Like James said, IRL situations may differ but are irrelevant to this ban.

You said "You're just judging me over the internet." Yes, we are forming a conclusion, to talk about the term, but we never judged you in real life, just your actions you do online on Clown's server.

You said "I don't need sympathy, I have a life outside of computer and Xbox." So now, you start 'judging' us, that action you complained about a mere few sentences ago? You're personally trying to offend us with that comment, I feel, that it's a comparison so to imply we have "no life".

You said "If you don't like me and think I'm in trouble, then say it." We're not talking about personal feelings towards you, we're talking about your actions. And, we already stated the errors of your ways, so I have no idea why you said this.

Then, not going even to quote it, you start talking about your builds. That's great, but that really doesn't have to do with the bans at all. Then, you take another go at us, saying "If you don't like my builds, just say it!" Irrelevant, building was not involved in the ban.

Then, you start saying about how you're going to start up your own server. Irrelevant, why'd you post this? Was this advertisement or trying to lure players to message you to join when you get it up?

Anyways, please, on your next response, address RELEVANT issues, and PLEASE, try to type with correct grammar. It can be done.

Oh, and FYI, I still think George should be banned, at least for now.