CFEW Forums
iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued (/showthread.php?tid=11)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - iTzGeorgeXp - 01-11-2012

Jesse and justin i cant be asked to read your mean remarks about me and ive been trying to say sorry to james for ages cause my account on this wouldnt work so i even tried to ask clown to say sorry now i got it working im sorry but i can change ive mutured wen ive been of the server for a ban i know ive been a so called 'Prick' and i know i have but like poppy_sunny got may i just have one more chance and my last one i promise i can change this is my creative ffavorite server i have been on many other servers but there all ignorant swear so i left in this server you dont swear but please just one more chance and ClownFish why you add me on Facebook???? i know <-- that had nothing to do with anyhting but thts for clown?

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - thomvanberlo - 01-11-2012

I dont think we should unban him, because he keeps telling lies to everyone and when it gets to the point he starts to talk about something completly irrelevant. Also reading your post was a pain in the grass, because you use absoluty NO grammar. And yes if you want to hear it in your face: I don't like you, never liked you and never will like you.

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - zeldageek - 01-11-2012

I think the ban should stick. It's nothing personal, but I think he just keeps on avoiding the main issue here... He just simply keeps on attacking other people to avoid the point of this topic. Seriously, bringing up personal issues in a ban report that has nothing to do with it is completely irrelevant, and will not earn our trust back... Anything outside of this situation, should stay out of this situation.

The point is, anything you've done wrong was your fault. There's no other way around that. No one ever forced you to install any mods. No one ever forced you to disrespect other players. If you really feel sorry for your actions, then act like it.

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - boxmana - 01-11-2012

I agree with what all the ops have said and more. After reading his post as best i could with hard to read spelling and grammar, he is just trying to cause a conflict to make others look bad and distract us from how he looks, at least thats how I interpret it.
@George If you REALLY want back on you should at least make a post that includes:
1. A promise that you wont use ANY mods WHATSOEVER that aren't approved (i.e. Too many items, a spawning mod, and SingleplayerCommands, which has versions that hacked for multiplayer)
2. A long, well written in-depth apology to everyone. Even if you've already apologized, it helps to dedicate a paragraph or two with good sentence structure so people can understand it and also see that you put effort into the apology and feel remorse.
3. Promise to never ever do any of the things stated on here(i.e. attacking others), and not to ever do anything to get banned again.
I think if he does this it will show that MAYBE he took the time to read this post and is trying to change, and should MAYBE get a 2nd chance. If he is unbanned a block from all Trusted and OPIT + ranks should be put in place till discussed(maybe on forums) indepth by ALL ops.
-boxmana

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - FUGGNUTZ - 01-12-2012

Firstly, why does everyone bring up poppy_sunny as an excuse to justify their ban?

Second, I agree that this ban should stick, especially considering what was said earlier in the thread.

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - iTzGeorgeXp - 01-12-2012

Right Ok im not very good with words but ok ill give it a go... I Know what i said was very very bad nd i wont go higher than h4 for a year ill take any punishment you throw at me i really dont mind ill take it like a man iive got rid of all my mods, but i promise you i have motured through the last 3-4 weeks cant you see i got my punishment at home i wasnt aloud my laptop or xbox for 3 weeks and i was totally cool with that but seriously i may i have all of this stuff to you to get sympathy but i know ive changed and i know ive motured because through the times i was banned it was my 13th brithday so im a teenager now and i know whats right and whats wrong, i think i sohuld have a 2nd chance because yeah ive said what ive said but all of you guys must have lied once or twice in your life, ive had my punishment and honestly what have i done personally to you i might have swore once or twice but i started the server when i was 11 i was immature not im 13 i think ive motored i would love another chance ill keep quite pretend im not there i just enjoy building and this is the one server i can do that and not get annoyed to my toes about it people moaning i hope this changes your mind but if it dosent fair enough P:S: Sorry 9bjames-iTzGeorgeXp
thats suppose to be P.S

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - litsas - 01-12-2012

George, we don't want to hear about your personal life, all we want to hear is a sincere (genuine) apology. Apologise about your lies and all of the reasons for which you where banned. Stop bringing up excuses of how you have MATURED. That "P.S Sorry James" doesn't really count, maybe towards James, but what about all of the other people you may have offended with your lies? P.S. I also don't believe he should be unbanned at the moment.

- Litsas

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - boxmana - 01-13-2012

I agree with litsas, george. Try typing it a sentence at a time, not rushing, and instead of explaining how you've matured(which doesn't happen over 2 years so much) simple state how and why your sorry, and apologise to everyone individually. Like for example (PLS DONT PLAGERIZE THIS AS IT WOULDNT HELP YOUR APPEAL)

Dear cfew,
I, George, have thought about my actions and realized how wrong they are. I shouldnt have sworn, as it offends some players and little kids, and i shouldn't have used mods nor should i have kept any mods i had to begin with. I feel sincerely bad for how my immature actions offended players and broke the rules. Im especially sorry that i attacked other players trying to either make them seem bad/feelbad(idk which:/) and about how i lied. I realize now that this is no ones fault but my own, and while i feel remorse for my actions and hope youll forgive me, i would like to ask that you DO forgive me at the very least. And if you do forgive me id like to humbly ask that i be let back on, as i love cfew and miss building and chatting with my friends on it.
Something like that with actual periods lol, and that shows that ur srry, and in no way shows that ur misdirecting blame on anyone but urself, nor speaking good about urself in a "cocky" manner

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - TheChosenJesse - 01-15-2012

I agree, an apology should be thought out, well written (includes grammar), and not rushed. Like we have ALL said, we do not want to hear about your personal life, and an endless sentence isn't really showing much.

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - iTzGeorgeXp - 01-23-2012

Dear Clowfish's Everyone Welcome Minecraft Sever: i have been thinking about what i said just to get sympathy and i know realise that what i said is wrong and i knew from the begining it was wrong and id like to apologize to everyone about my mistakes i am senciraly<-i think thats how you spell it> sorry about my actions. Yeah ie been a Immiture stupid little kid for lying and putting you through distrese about me and the swearing on the server but on the other hand ive helped a bit aswell but i'd like to be ReWelcome to the CFEW Community if you guys would enable me in i realy love this server and i hope you may let me rejoin whatever it takes <any mistakes with words its my keyboard>Sorry