CFEW Forums
iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued (/showthread.php?tid=11)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - alowe2 - 01-23-2012

I thinks unban :/ i think its kinda understandable if he is protesting abit bout ban cos no1 wants a ton of ppl patronisingly having a go at him. He is probably apolagetic but it may not come across when constantly being stomped on cos he may feel he has to permenently b defensiv. Is pretty sure alot of ppl would b the same. Yah what did was bad but hating permenently is kinda mean, he deserves to have it pointed out to him in whatever form if he is being a div (srry im not ina v writey mood) but if tha apology thing above is picked apart u guys r missing the point an jus being orrible lol. I think we have kinda made a point... Alot of u are clearly not going to ever let this rest but enough has been said, i personaly will b uncomfortable with georgy coming back and i could hapily jus dress him down all the time for his annoyingness but it isnt gonna help the situation nor change george much so might aswell accept his best 'apology' even if it isnt to other ppls standard. Its been aaaaages im sure he wouldv found another server if he didnt giv a crap. Iv actualy forgoten what he did, but surely it couldnt have been THAT bad to deserve a perm ban wich is essentialy what im assuming ppl would rather. Anywho, my opinion on stuff im often told is pretty here an there, crap, illogical, etc but it makes sence in my head! Maybe im too much ova softy hehe :3 sympathy... Jus yh i think we are being abit harsh

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - litsas - 01-24-2012

If George is to be unbanned, i recon he should be demoted to guest, and start all over again. To rank up, it should be up to clownfish or all of the ops to decide whether he is worthy of builder 1,2,3 honored 4, builder 5 trusted 6,7,8,9 and such.

-Litsas

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - 9bjames - 01-24-2012

I agree partly with alowe here, he's been given a tough time, rightly so with some things... but it was still probably tougher than it needed to be. He's given the apology we've asked for, and personally, I accept it. I don't know whether the rest will, but I believe if he can play again nicely, just as things were before, but without lying, without drama or any of the same problems as before, he should be given another chance.
As with what litsas said above, I don't think a full rank restart would be in order, perhaps a small demotion, maybe to b3, and definitely a blacklist from any rank higher than b5 until there's a time he can earn back our trust.

As for other OPs, what are your opinions?
Please try to let go of past grudges, this has been going on for a long time, and george has been through a lot of heavy fire from OPs and players. Like I said, some of it was deserved, but some may also have been a bit overboard.
As alowe said, if we constantly "hate", and refuse to move on, it isn't being fair on him, but at the same time it doesn't make his wrongs right. The only thing that will do that are his own actions if he is to be unbanned.
So what does everyone else say? Should we allow him another chance to make ammends and come back to the server?

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - Justin Case Kazoo - 01-26-2012

I personally don't think he should be unbanned...

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - TheCreeperKid - 02-02-2012

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - 9bjames - 02-03-2012

I only have a problem with him using x-ray on another server if the server has specific rules against it.
Of course, if he uses it there, then it's likely he'd be tempted to use it here as well if he came back, but that would be his own downfall if and when he would get caught.

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - TheCreeperKid - 02-03-2012

That's exactly what I was trying to say, it's hard to think that he would change just for on server when I'm 110% certain he has a X-ray (which has now got fly added to it, light mods, cave finder and more-I read this on the Minecraft Forums) for him, it would be tempting although he knows he won't get away with it, he is irresponsible enough to do it again.

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - boxmana - 02-07-2012

Creeper brings up a valid point here. He has been caught using x-ray before(and accused many times) I think he might deserve another chance, but maybe with, like everyones stated, demotes and etc, as well as constant monitering

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - mastercreeper - 02-08-2012

sorry to suddenly crash in. just saying: is there not an anti X-raying plugin? that would apease the known cheaters and discourage the unknown ones.

RE: iTzGeorgeXp Ban Report, Continued - boxmana - 02-09-2012

I dont think so master as its a texture pack, and i dont think theres a way to 'detect and stop' that other than observing.