CFEW Forums
lemon_luck Ban Report for Theft - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: lemon_luck Ban Report for Theft (/showthread.php?tid=1167)

lemon_luck Ban Report for Theft - Indrae - 11-05-2012

RE: lemon_luck Ban Report for Theft - blueapplepiedude - 11-05-2012

Lemon did not steal these, I'm almost certain.
Lemon a while ago, begged for dragon eggs for a while.
I got him about 3 eggs and other people like wolve gave Him some too.

RE: lemon_luck Ban Report for Theft - lemon_luck - 11-06-2012

RE: lemon_luck Ban Report for Theft - fireb4llz - 11-06-2012

That is exactly why he vetoed you.....

You need to calm down and explain what happened WITHOUT spamming.

And you're seriously saying we hate you because we didn't give you a promotion?!

I'm giving you a warning for spamming/report abuse....

RE: lemon_luck Ban Report for Theft - Indrae - 11-06-2012

First off, I don't hate you and I didn't veto you. You had two OP vetoes, neither of them was mine.

Now, as I said in the first post, you need to fill out an appeal with the proper format. This is a procedure that everyone has to follow.

RE: lemon_luck Ban Report for Theft - rondolight - 11-06-2012

Lemon is unethical when it comes to doing business on the server. I have witnessed a few “transactions” and all of them headed in the same direction. He normally goes back on his word.

A few months ago Lemon kept asking if someone could sell a dragon egg to him. I agreed to a trade. At first he offered some diamond tools, but after I gave him the dragon egg, he gave me a set of stone tools.

On a different occasion Lemon sold 2 diamonds for $200 to a player. The person paid Lemon, but never received the diamonds. I felt sorry for the player and gave him 2 diamonds, hoping to get them back from Lemon. Eventually when Lemon and I were online at the same time, I confronted him. He denied the claims and said that we were lying. After a long debate (and some jail time) Lemon returned my diamonds. He then rage-quitted and declared that he would never return to the server.

On a different day, Lemon was prepared to take $600 from a very young player in return for 2 diamonds. Please note that this was ALL the money the player had. I know that it is a player’s choice to accept or decline a deal, but Lemon normally “convinces” them that the deal is a real bargain and that the economy is bad.

I have also seen him sell emeralds. After both parties agreed on a price, Lemon would then raise his price.

I have also reason to believe that Lemon has been lying about his age. He claims to be 16, but that is not his real age. This might not be relevant, but I want to prove that he doesn’t always tell the truth.

RE: lemon_luck Ban Report for Theft - Indrae - 11-06-2012

Could an OP please encourage crxeexper to come on here and post his side of the story.