CFEW Forums
CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 1! US/EUROPE TOURNAMENT COMPLETE! - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 1! US/EUROPE TOURNAMENT COMPLETE! (/showthread.php?tid=1289)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 1! - FUGGNUTZ - 01-24-2013

Okay guys, the course is complete! We are pretty much ready for competitions. If possible, get on the server soon. If we can get half of the competitors on, we'll start practice runs of the first stage, and eventually the actual competition will start! See you on!

If we can't get enough competitors on, the competition will start on Sunday, 11 AM CST. Be ready to compete. You'll need any preparation you get.

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 1! - Justin Case Kazoo - 01-25-2013

Have the competition on a Thursday night? I probably won't be able to join, since I've got tons of homework. :/

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 1! - TheAcidHammer - 01-25-2013

I am a ninja warrior!

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 1! - FUGGNUTZ - 01-25-2013

We didn't get enough people in, so the competition starts Sunday. See you all then!

Also, we had a mini tournament for kicks and to test out our systems that we had running. Here are the results (this is not the actual tournament, just one for fun):

Stage 1 Fails

tharman13 (failed the Dancing Stones)
ironrhino25 (failed the Dancing Stones)
TheAcidHammer (failed the Six Stairs)
EducatedPizza (failed the Six Stairs)

Stage 2 Fails

Flyingfruitloops (Failed the Spider Climb)
wakeboy100 (Failed the Island Hop)
FUGGNUTZ (Failed the Island Hop)

Stage 3 Fails

fire897 (Failed the Pole Hop v2.0)

The fastest time in the first stage was fire897, who completed the course with 56(!) seconds left. The slowest time was wakeboy100, who completed the course with 9 seconds left. The only two competitors to pass the first stage on their first try were fire897 and FUGGNUTZ. The Warrior Wipeout goes to EducatedPizza, who failed the last jump of the Six Stairs. The Ninja Killer was a tie between the Dancing Stones, the Six Stairs, and the Island Hop. Good luck to everyone here who is competing in the actual first tournament!

Also, I am a Ninja Warrior!

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 1! - Zephiner - 01-25-2013

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 1! - FUGGNUTZ - 01-26-2013

Edited my post about our fun tourney. fire897 came back to challenge the second stage, and he was successful! He won with two seconds left, and he is the first person ever to advance to the third stage. However, he made it no further, as he failed the same jump of the Pole Hop v2.0 twice in a row to go out. Good shot!

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 1! - whitelily36 - 01-27-2013

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 1! - FUGGNUTZ - 01-27-2013

Remember that the tournament starts in approximately 90 minutes! I'm hoping to see all of my non-aussie users on here for some good competition! Be on here by 11 AM CST. Good luck to all competitors!

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 1! - FUGGNUTZ - 01-27-2013

We have 30 minutes left until the competition starts, and only two competitors are on, including myself. If we don't get enough competitors online by 11 AM CST, this competition will either be rescheduled or will not happen at all. If you can't compete, just post here now.

EDIT: The server is restarting at 11 AM CST. If the server is down when you try to join, just wait.

Okay guys, we didn't get enough players on. As a matter of fact. at 11 AM, only one other competitor was on. I'm disappointed, but it's probably my fault because I had the tournament on a Sunday. For now, this tournament is cancelled for everyone except the Aussies. I will reschedule the US/Europe tournament some other time, but for now, the only one going on is the Australian tournament. Thanks

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 1! US/EUROPE TOURNAMENT CANCELLED - FUGGNUTZ - 01-28-2013

For the record, the Australian version was due to start, but because whitelily is running it, I'm waiting for her to say something. For now, aussie Ninja Warriors, fill up the server! If lily doesn't show up, I'll run the tourney.