CFEW Forums
Shop ranks - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Shop ranks (/showthread.php?tid=13)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Shop ranks - Aeonex - 06-03-2012

Why worry about making a mall when you have globoshop? >:]

RE: Shop ranks - Flyingfruitloops - 06-03-2012

Globoshop? I prefer my shop :3 /warp fruitshop . It is currently closed though.

RE: Shop ranks - blueapplepiedude - 07-16-2012

Im thinking about starting this soon... Aeonex closed globoshop. Fireshop, nopishop, a lot of more shops, mall are running low on things in stock, or out of stock entirely. i think theres only a few shops thriving right now. ethans_shop, blueshop, 24shop, umm... i cant think of any more... If anyone is like: "yeah right..... your shop isnt in stock...." It is because i have been trying to clean up and expand the little old desert_town... (the town surrounding blueshop)
I will be able to restock it later on this month :3
oh and i am also on vacation...

RE: Shop ranks - Aeonex - 07-16-2012

Hmmm, fixing the IConomy in general is definitely a priority of mine, I'll also consider shop ranks, or maybe fixing the top ten richest part of /money for bragging rights. I was thinking of making a server run shop that would be grossly expensive, but would never run out of stock and would sell only certain items (since server run shops spawn, technically.) What do you all think about a server run shop?

RE: Shop ranks - blueapplepiedude - 07-16-2012

Hmm. we should keep the server more on the legit side. And instead of shop ranks, why not have a ranking chart on who has the most money and stuff? I would be able to have a large-sized shop if like ethan, jj, abraham, and I (people who have shops in stock a lot) take over globoshop and make it a main shop...

(07-16-2012, 02:05 AM)Aeonex Wrote: Hmmm, fixing the IConomy in general is definitely a priority of mine,
What is wrong with iConomy? it seems to work the same as mine on my server...
is it the protection of shops limit glitch?

RE: Shop ranks - Aeonex - 07-16-2012

I've seen fluid Minecraft economies where money is actually valuable. Once you get past 5K, money becomes useless. :/ The economy crashes if a lot of people decide to get lazy with their shops (like now). It can also be easily dominated if one person stays on top as the best shop owner. An easily manipulated economy is not a stable one.

I am not giving away globoshop, it's a very sentimental part of my time on CFEW. I have put so much dedication into it and I find it a wee bit insulting that others are asking me to give it away freely because I am not using it. I wouldn't even give it away if I were paid heaps.

RE: Shop ranks - pigpenguin - 07-30-2012

RE: Shop ranks - blueapplepiedude - 07-31-2012

How do you have 13,000$? you have been on for a couple months?
that cobble is a ripoff. i sell mine for 50 cents
(07-30-2012, 08:56 AM)pigpenguin Wrote: For instance, cobblestone in my shop costs 1.99 for a stack, or 64 blocks. At another (unnamed) shop, 10 BLOCKS of cobblestone costs 2 dollars! Is my cobblestone super cheap or is the other shop's really expensive?

If anything, people should be somehow encouraged to spend their money... but who am I to talk? I've been hoarding my 13k+ hahaha. But for real, I DO spend quite a lot of in-game money at other shops.

@Aeonex I dont know why you wont worldedit things (cause you want to keep the server on the "legit side"), but you are suggesting an unlimited-unlegit shop?

I am terribly confused....

RE: Shop ranks - pigpenguin - 07-31-2012

(07-31-2012, 03:37 PM)Blueapplepiedude Wrote: How do you have 13,000$? you have been on for a couple months?
(07-30-2012, 08:56 AM)pigpenguin Wrote: For instance, cobblestone in my shop costs 1.99 for a stack, or 64 blocks. At another (unnamed) shop, 10 BLOCKS of cobblestone costs 2 dollars! Is my cobblestone super cheap or is the other shop's really expensive?

If anything, people should be somehow encouraged to spend their money... but who am I to talk? I've been hoarding my 13k+ hahaha. But for real, I DO spend quite a lot of in-game money at other shops.

@Aeonex I dont know why you wont worldedit things (cause you want to keep the server on the "legit side"), but you are suggesting an unlimited-unlegit shop?

Haha much of the few months I've been here has been focused on the shop... plus the music disc create a lot of money... off topic.

Your cobble costing 50 cents is exactly what I'm talking about. People buy cobble from me ALL THE TIME. Are they getting ripped off? I don't think so. But like I said, we all sort of pull these prices from thin air...

Are you, blapple, concerned that such a shop would steal business from your mega mall? I don't think you should be if the prices at this server shop are so inflated that people only go there as a last resort.

I don't think such a shop would make the server less legit than it already is... I mean we can already warp, jump from cliffs and survive, and have mob arenas... the server shop, imo, isn't too different from the luxuries we already have... and I've already stated how I believe it would really help the iConomy system.

RE: Shop ranks - blueapplepiedude - 07-31-2012

Penguin mk 2,
Its not about being practically invincible.
LEGIT is not BUYING STUFF from a Item-Spawned shop. We need to find our own stuff.
(07-31-2012, 04:14 PM)pigpenguin Wrote:
(07-31-2012, 03:37 PM)Blueapplepiedude Wrote: How do you have 13,000$? you have been on for a couple months?

Haha much of the few months I've been here has been focused on the shop... plus the music disc create a lot of money... off topic.

Your cobble costing 50 cents is exactly what I'm talking about. People buy cobble from me ALL THE TIME. Are they getting ripped off? I don't think so. But like I said, we all sort of pull these prices from thin air...

Are you, blapple, concerned that such a shop would steal business from your mega mall? I don't think you should be if the prices at this server shop are so inflated that people only go there as a last resort.

I don't think such a shop would make the server less legit than it already is... I mean we can already warp, jump from cliffs and survive, and have mob arenas... the server shop, imo, isn't too different from the luxuries we already have... and I've already stated how I believe it would really help the iConomy system.