CFEW Forums
XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray (/showthread.php?tid=1364)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - rondolight - 02-02-2013

After investigating Zerox's mine, we had reason to believe that he is using xray. I asked him if he has ever mined a diamond on this server, and he repeatedly said no. He claimed that he had bought 16 diamonds. I have 4 pages of proof that he has mined diamonds on CFEW.

Screenies:

2nd attachment removed (for now) by Rondo on 4 Feb.

He has been banned.

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - clownfish - 02-02-2013

@Rondo & OPs - I have talked with ZeroX in PM and asked him to reply 'politely' and 'honestly'. I hope he takes my advice. The evidice is strong that he was using xray.

Attn OPs: I had to block ZeroX temporarily on my router. He was trying to get on server with ban every 2 seconds. If you unban him, you'll need to PM notify me to also unblock him on my router. With him trying to get on the server every 2 second. It created lots of console spam.

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - XI_ZeroX_IX - 02-02-2013

(02-02-2013, 03:25 PM)rondolight Wrote: After investigating Zerox's mine, we had reason to believe that he is using xray. I asked him if he has ever mined a diamond on this server, and he repeatedly said no. He claimed that he had bought 16 diamonds. I have 4 pages of proof that he has mined diamonds on CFEW.

Screenies:

He has been banned.

Look ok you dont have to unban me but i think i know what's going on here,
2 nights ago i stayed at _LZmaster_'s house and i went to get a drink and have a bit of a break than went to the toilet for obvious reasons. I came back and was at the same spot but faceing the other way and i said to him did u touch it and he said no i looked in my chest and found a few extra diamond about 10 and i said did u touch it or use x-ray and he said no so i think it was lz which i cant do anything about neither can u. than i started to see trails to ward dead ends at first i though they were nature but than i started to dout my self
and also how far down was it cause i gave up minig in that mine and blocked it off at about 17 downthan lz continued it and I let him than more boarders expanded and he stoped mining in my mine.
these r the most coincidental reasons i can think of for you thinking i was using x-ray
and your a nice person rondo you're just doing your job.

(02-02-2013, 03:35 PM)clownfish Wrote: @Rondo & OPs - I have talked with ZeroX in PM and asked him to reply 'politely' and 'honestly'. I hope he takes my advice. The evidice is strong that he was using xray.

Attn OPs: I had to block ZeroX temporarily on my router. He was trying to get on server with ban every 2 seconds. If you unban him, you'll need to PM notify me to also unblock him on my router. With him trying to get on the server every 2 second. It created lots of console spam.

yeah sorry about that i was really frustrated

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - rondolight - 02-02-2013

@Zerox: Firstly, I didn't appreciate the first PM that I received from you.

Fishy asked you to reply honestly and politely. I have proof that you are not being honest.

(02-02-2013, 04:10 PM)rondolight Wrote: @Zerox: Firstly, I didn't appreciate the first PM that I received from you.

Fishy asked you to reply honestly and politely. I have proof that you are not being honest.

Firstly i was angry with you for blaming me and secondly how is that proof did you not read my appeal?

And i know your just doing what you have been assigned to do but if you are going to talk to me please do it in a respectful matter like i will for now on. How is that not honesly and politely i give up you dont want to unban than dont

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - rondolight - 02-02-2013

I have read your ban appeal, but I have more proof.

(02-02-2013, 04:24 PM)rondolight Wrote: I have read your ban appeal, but I have more proof.

how can i proove to you your mistaken?

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - rondolight - 02-03-2013

Zerox, what is the exact date when you visited at your friend's house?

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - XI_ZeroX_IX - 02-03-2013

11th till 15th of jan I think
:/ hope this helps

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - rondolight - 02-03-2013

Zerox, I don't understand. Previously you said "2 nights ago". Why are you mentioning 11 - 15 January?

Unfortunately we can't make an informed descision if we don't have all the info.