CFEW Forums
XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray (/showthread.php?tid=1364)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - fireb4llz - 02-03-2013

It doesn't seem likely that he was able to install a mod within that short amount of time. Also, why would you specifically ask him if he used X-ray while you were gone? Was it installed in that computer before you left perhaps?

Also, why are you suddenly swapping dates? 11-15 was like half a month ago, not the two days ago you previously claimed. I get the feeling just took another look at the screenshot right now....

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - MetalicPenguin4 - 02-03-2013

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - XI_ZeroX_IX - 02-03-2013

I used 2 nights ago

Because i was tired and not sure when it was
:0

Fire LZmaster has [a hack] thats how he has x-ray he has fly god mode force field and about 80 other mods built into [this hack].
If you want more info google or look it up on YouTube

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - fireb4llz - 02-04-2013

Tbh, it's pretty hard to confuse 2 nights ago with over 2 weeks ago...

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - whitelily36 - 02-04-2013

When you first joined the server Zerox I do remember you mining and you did inform me a few times that you had found diamonds. This was over a period of time, not a short amount of time in which you may have gone to the bathroom.

All we ask is that you be honest with us please. You have impressed quite a few of us over the past few weeks with your friendly personality and fun dialogue. You seem to enjoy cfew and I have seen you helping players out. This will all go in your favour. However your refusal to admit to mining diamonds when there is such strong evidence that you did makes us wonder why you are lying.

Please be honest with us and lets move forward.

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - XI_ZeroX_IX - 02-04-2013

Ok I mined 6 diamonds but thats all i swear I mined no more

But that is true about lz
And fire i said it was the first number that came to my mind and i couldn't be bothered trying to remember and if you go on about it any more i will ignore you.

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - rondolight - 02-04-2013

Zerox, by ignoring Fire or any other OP's questions you are only penalising yourself. There are still many unanswered questions.

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - whitelily36 - 02-04-2013

Yes Zerox I'm afraid you will really have to expand on this. Are you saying you mined the 6 diamonds using an x-ray mod? Please try to address all our questions and concerns as much as possible, and as honestly as you can. We can then make a decision as to what happens next.

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - Indrae - 02-04-2013

Being totally honest with us will work in your favor far more than lying to is ever will.

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - XI_ZeroX_IX - 02-05-2013

No lily i mean with proper mining techniques and how will going on about a date change anything???