CFEW Forums
XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray (/showthread.php?tid=1364)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - XI_ZeroX_IX - 02-10-2013

I no your responsible for what happends to your account but it wasn't me
Do you know what ban me for a period
But I realy want to beable to go on cfew without being called a hacker and lz didn't use X-ray on his account he used [a hack]

And I realy don't want to be banned permently

So please try to avoid that

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - XI_ZeroX_IX - 02-11-2013

Could I please get some info about what exactly is going on right now or has been going on
I'm really starting to get a little pessimistic
Please tell me

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - rondolight - 02-11-2013

Zerox, like I've said before - we can't make an informed decision if we don't have all the information. If you stop avoiding our questions, we might get somewhere.

1. How many diamonds have you mined? What was the date?
2. How many diamonds have you bought? From which shop did you buy them?
3. How many diamonds do you have all together?
4. Did you and _LZ ever mine together?
5. What was the date that you visited _LZ? Was it from the 11th - the 15th or on one of those days? Surely you can remember what day it was, eg. Friday, Monday, etc.

If we do not get honest answers to ALL of the previous questions, I'm going to ask the Admins for a perm ban with no chance of appeal.

BTW BlackChaos assisted to enable _LZ's forum account.

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - XI_ZeroX_IX - 02-11-2013

I've mined 6 i don't know the date though
Me and lz mined in a cave once and I found 2 diamond i think
Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Friday and i went thier 11th till 15th
Please please please avoid perm ban please man i love cfew and all its players and i would love to be on cfew again just ban me for a month or something please rondo

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - whitelily36 - 02-12-2013

Zerox you still have not answered question 2:

How many diamonds have you bought? From which shop did you buy them?

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - XI_ZeroX_IX - 02-12-2013

Tbh I can't remember i think it was 16 that i bought from Lz
For about 1k

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - XI_ZeroX_IX - 02-13-2013

Or... Another player idk who I think it was Lz

I've got no clue honestly

A player or player shop

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - TheAcidHammer - 02-13-2013

I would like to jump in and say that I did give him 16 diamonds when he worked on something for me

RE: XI_ZeroX_IX banned for xray - EducatedPizza - 02-13-2013

With some help from me, Rondo did a thorough investigation of both LZ and ZeroX and the results were as expected.

1. no diamonds were mined on (Zerox's account) while ZeroX was at LZ's house
2. ZeroX fully admitted to being banned for xray from a previous server, and that an acquantiance was currently looking for xray for this latest update of minecraft
3. The total amount of diamonds mined by ZeroX were well over the amount that he has claimed to have mined

This, among other findings, has lead me to my final decision. The ban will remain permanent for ZeroX.

LZ, for stepping forward and truthfully admitting to all of your rule breaking, you have the option to uninstall all mods, turn over all diamonds to me or another admin, and be demoted to the guest rank for a period of one month before being eligible for a promotion. please contact me in game or on here so we can arrange this, if it is something you would like to do.

I will not be posting the proof ive found because it could lead to future rule breakers hiding this proof from us after seeing how we have found it.

Any OP+ can contact me via pm and I will share portions of the information if you disagree with my decision

Ban Closed