CFEW Forums
Real Mob Grinder for CFEW - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Real Mob Grinder for CFEW (/showthread.php?tid=1589)

Real Mob Grinder for CFEW - jacob81897 - 05-19-2013

I have a business in the server which consists of enchanting a butt load of books and combining them to get greater effects and then enchanting items to sell to players to fund for this project or that one blah blah blah blah BLAH!

I have become very upset with the fact that Endermen ain't spawing in the end, so I did something.

I am build a MOD, also known as Mobs On Demand. This is a detailed mob grinder with many levels. The point of this grinder is to be able to call mobs at will. The only problem is this.... where am I gunna put this?

Spaceworld. I heard some things about this place and looked at it myself. I am going to go FAR out and build this, have an Admin create a zone and warp (No permissions), and have that be the end of this matter. Here is what I need CFEW to do. Don't build near this AT ALL. Doing this will make the spawner less effecient, and there-for make the experience not so great. Another thing is BE NICE! Don't flip the levers and mess stuff up.

This is all I have to say. The structure should be finished within a few days.

Take care.

Jacob.

Forgot to mention that this design is by youtuber "MonkeyFarm." Go look him up, he is my favorite Youtuber.

RE: Real Mob Grinder for CFEW - Toufen - 05-20-2013

RE: Real Mob Grinder for CFEW - Magmus - 05-20-2013

(05-19-2013, 10:57 PM)jacob81897 Wrote: I have a business in the server which consists of enchanting a butt load of books and combining them to get greater effects and then enchanting items to sell to players to fund for this project or that one blah blah blah blah BLAH!

I have become very upset with the fact that Endermen ain't spawing in the end, so I did something.

I am build a MOD, also known as Mobs On Demand. This is a detailed mob grinder with many levels. The point of this grinder is to be able to call mobs at will. The only problem is this.... where am I gunna put this?

Spaceworld. I heard some things about this place and looked at it myself. I am going to go FAR out and build this, have an Admin create a zone and warp (No permissions), and have that be the end of this matter. Here is what I need CFEW to do. Don't build near this AT ALL. Doing this will make the spawner less effecient, and there-for make the experience not so great. Another thing is BE NICE! Don't flip the levers and mess stuff up.

This is all I have to say. The structure should be finished within a few days.

Take care.

Jacob.

Forgot to mention that this design is by youtuber "MonkeyFarm." Go look him up, he is my favorite Youtuber.

Yes! I can finally create loads of swords called Banana!

RE: Real Mob Grinder for CFEW - xGalaxy14 - 05-20-2013