CFEW Forums
Bye - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: News and Announcements (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Updates (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Bye (/showthread.php?tid=1803)

Pages: 1 2 3

Bye - DragMeDownUnder - 09-24-2013

Well, I guess It's my time to day goodbye. I've had a great time here, and I've met quite a bunch of lovely people. I'd like to wish all of you a great experience playing on CFEW. This is not an easy call, but I'm just getting tired of Minecraft and stuff all together. And I have to focus on getting my life back on track.I WILL come on visits some times. Not sure how often though.

I'd like my " SOP " rank to be removed and replaced with a " VIF " one.

I don't really know what else to say.. What about some memories aye?

Ethanthomas619 & Abrahamsphincter
You guys, I admire you guys. You have been there for me from the start, when I first joined this server. I remember always hanging out with you and helping you guys. Me, both of you and Vrayder, right? Where Ethan's first city is placed. I remember you guys being all like " Wow, he's a fast builder " Lol I have to say, that made me smile.
I love both of you in a manly way.

Snoopy544
You probably wont read this, but i remember you welcoming me to live with you at your house. You've been a great friend from the start, Ben! Thanks for everything!

Wakeboy100
Nothing to say, except that I'm better at you at COD and you will probably never play with me again. Except maybe in like 6 months or something, aye?!
But serious time. I'm glad I met you. You're one of the weirdest guys I've met, and you will probably be mad at me now <3

AcidHammer
I remember how good friends we were before, creating the Xmas thingimajigger and stuff. And then suddenly you became gone. Haven't seen you in a while now. Missing you in a manly kind of way.

Jacob81897
You've been one of the best guys around, especially on skype and stuff! You remember skyping with me and Mark when I became all weird, laughing my butt off and stuff? That was some good times. I miss it. But let's keep contact, aye? Talk to me on skype when you read this baby.

FyreSpark
You're the best fox I've ever met. You are probably the person I've gotten closest to, and I really miss being able to talk to you every day. Now it just doesn't feel the same. But yeah.... I hate you... In a positive kinda way.. Now and forever! And btw... What does the fox say? o:

Whitelily36
I love hanging around and talking with you on the server. Always came up with some kind of thing to talk about. Thanks for everything Lily, you've made things much better than you think you have! I'm always happy when talking to you, all serious! I love you lily, in a... over the minecraft kinda way, and I'm going to miss you looooads!

Clownfish
Thanks for making all of this come true Clown! None of this would happen without you! Keep on living man! And I need to know when you've done more minecraft mod stuff! Sounds awesome!
But yeah, you are probably one of the nicest people there's ever been on CFEW, I'm sure! Gon' miss ya, Clown!

To all of you which I forgot to write about, I'm thinking about all of your names all at once, and I'm getting kinda dizzy. But I love every one of you in a different way! Just remember that if you didn't get talked about in here, it aint because I don't think about you! I think about every single one!

But that's it.. I'm now out.. So I'll guess I'll see you all some times aye?

Best of luck to everyone! Bye!

RE: Bye - wakeboy100 - 09-25-2013

Dont leave!!! :'( ARG! </3

RE: Bye - blueapplepiedude - 09-25-2013

Cya Drag. Make sure to visit!

RE: Bye - Ethanthomas619 - 09-25-2013

No! Mom! Stay! I need you! I will miss you! Be sure to visit the server sometime and possibly skype with me! I might be getting a ps4 so if you get one as well we could always play together right?! I hope so. Thanks for being an amazing friend Benny. I will always enjoy having the memories of you building fast and my first city. The oldest minecraft block in existence and being apart of the Pumpkin Clan.

RE: Bye - xGalaxy14 - 09-25-2013

Goodbye and Farewell Drag.
Hope you enjoy yourself out of CFEW
though do come and visit often xD

RE: Bye - FyreCT - 09-25-2013

Bye Drag, hopefully see you soon... maybeh. Still hating with all positive-ness... Thanks also for just being a very friendly Bird....and hope you get your life back on track as you say. Also that tree is going to stay in the pagoda... not gonna remove it. So yeah.. Also as for what I say, that is between me and those of my kind :P , G'day.

RE: Bye - whitelily36 - 09-25-2013

RE: Bye - clownfish - 09-29-2013

Thank you for all the wonderful times and memories! Please visit back from time to time when you are curious about CFEW or just want to share a chest of spare cookies in a tree house! =D Thank you for your kind comments! I think your pretty awesome too! ^_^ Yes I will keep in touch as I experiment with my Minecraft modding skills. So far I have made the following custom items with Minecraft Mods: armor, sword, axe, hoe, shovel, dirt, ore that drops gems, custom biomes, custom crops. It's been fun and engaging! I next hope to make a custom mob. These are all practice mods and nothing to really show. I'm just following the tutorials. I do how ever have some cool ideas I expect to try on my own. Be well and have a great day! ~Splash~ -Fishy

RE: Bye - Spiketrooper - 11-11-2013

RE: Bye - Flyingfruitloops - 11-16-2013

Bye drag! You've been a very good person when I was playing and I will miss you!