CFEW Forums
TheSharpClaw964 Griefing (Jailed) - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: TheSharpClaw964 Griefing (Jailed) (/showthread.php?tid=1807)

TheSharpClaw964 Griefing (Jailed) - xGalaxy14 - 09-27-2013

G'day CFEW,
Came on CFEW after seeing blues shoutbox message about some griefing in AW.
It turns out that in fact, Sharp has griefed the AW Treehouse, which many players, under sharps convincing, have built there.

There has been massive griefs on Tl_Rock/Sam/Cat's house, which thankfully, Blue and Spiketrooper has managed to repair using cobblestone. They using lava to kill sharp before he could cause anymore damage (They should not be held for this).

Sharp has had previous warning with Spamming the shoutbox on the forums, Spamming the chat ingame, Is very demanding and persistent, swore at OPs, and has lost all trust with us when he griefed the AW Treehouse and stole from multiple players, which I have witnessed before.

He has, infact, been... warned by 2 OPs on the HBL.

Regarding this matter, I have not yet banned Sharp, but instead, jailed him.
He will learn his lesson and come on the forums to explain himself here.

He has read the rules before, and although it is AW, I have warned him before only to do small griefs, and yet he has been secretly stealing and griefing from other players. This is a very untrustworthy act, as we had placed our trust in him and everyone when we started building the treehouse together as a whole CFEW Community.

Sharp, under any circumstances, is not to be unjailed (He has been jailed until a solution to this matter has been made by the Admins and OPs.
@Sharp, Please explain yourself here,
Why you griefed, deceived, and destroyed everyones trust in you when you intentionally griefed peoples houses on AW Treehouse.
Especially when you were the one who was lonely in AW and convinced people to come join you!

Images here :
http://imgur.com/a/EiZwC

RE: TheSharpClaw964 Griefing (Jailed) - TheSharpClaw964 - 09-27-2013

Sharp, under any circumstances, is not to be unjailed (He has been until a solution to this matter has been made by the Admins and OPs

i toght it was sams farm i wanted to destro it couse he detoud mine my both houses and my horse

*Edited Version:
I Thought It was Sams Farm? (Should be house), I wanted to destroy it because he destroyed both my houses and my horse.

RE: TheSharpClaw964 Griefing (Jailed) - xGalaxy14 - 09-27-2013

(09-27-2013, 02:37 PM)TheSharpClaw964 Wrote: Sharp, under any circumstances, is not to be unjailed (He has been until a solution to this matter has been made by the Admins and OPs

i toght it was sams farm i wanted to destro it couse he detoud mine my both houses and my horse

*Edited Version:
I Thought It was Sams Farm? (Should be house), I wanted to destroy it because he destroyed both my houses and my horse.

Thank you for your reply,
But that wasnt only Sam's "Farm",
In fact, you griefed Cat's Farm, Sams shared House, the AW Treehouse Billboard, and also multiple other areas on top of the AW Treehouse.

According to OPs who were on the scene trying to chase you for griefing,
You:
- Griefed all our farms
- Griefed Multiple houses
- Stole from the houses
- and Random Griefed areas whilst they were chasing you around.

@Sam: Blue managed to save some of your stuff when sharp griefed it.

Firstly,
You have insulted Spike and Blue and Me even after they told you to stop, Please do apologize to them.

Secondly,
Can you please explain why you ran around the AW Treehouse griefing other peoples farms, random houses and even tried destroyed a whole house.
You should not try to get revenge, even if it is AW. it can cause alot of problems for everyone.
*This Applies to EVERYONE that is building in AW, Minor Griefs are allowed, but massive griefs or trolls are NOT allowed in AW, Most of our /rules still apply in AW, Please Keep that in mind.

Thirdly,
I would like to inform you and make it clear to you, that until this situation that you caused is solved and a decision is made, You are to remain jailed on the Main Server. I would highly advise you to go on the forums and on this topic thread daily to see for any information regarding your case.

Please make a "Reply" (Bottom of this post, the reply button is there) to all the questions I have requested you to answer and also apologize to the players you have insulted.

Thank you and Please do cooperate with us, it makes it alot easier for everyone.
~ xGalaxy14

RE: TheSharpClaw964 Griefing (Jailed) - whitelily36 - 10-04-2013