CFEW Forums
Ihazcashews Ban - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Ihazcashews Ban (/showthread.php?tid=1920)

Pages: 1 2

Ihazcashews Ban - whitelily36 - 11-24-2013

Cashew, you have currently been banned for suspected hack/x-ray. We need you to tell us how many diamonds you have and how you acquired that many. Our ban review team will then assess your case and will decide if the ban will be removed. You cooperation and honestly will help you get a better outcome. If you have used x-ray/hacks we would require you to destroy all your diamonds and your inventory/chests will be monitored.

RE: Ihazcashews Ban - ihazcashews - 11-26-2013

(11-24-2013, 03:31 AM)whitelily36 Wrote: Cashew, you have currently been banned for suspected hack/x-ray. We need you to tell us how many diamonds you have and how you acquired that many. Our ban review team will then assess your case and will decide if the ban will be removed. You cooperation and honestly will help you get a better outcome. If you have used x-ray/hacks we would require you to destroy all your diamonds and your inventory/chests will be monitored.
Hi, its me, cashew. I swear on my life that i do not hack. I dont even know how to. The guy who lives with me traded me a fort. 3 pickaxe for a bunch of diamonds, then i found some and got a bunch out of it. Ever since then he was jealous and wanted me gone, i dunno why, i guess he wanted my treehouse or something. I. Do. Not. Xray.

-ihazcashews

(11-26-2013, 04:42 PM)ihazcashews Wrote:
(11-24-2013, 03:31 AM)whitelily36 Wrote: Cashew, you have currently been banned for suspected hack/x-ray. We need you to tell us how many diamonds you have and how you acquired that many. Our ban review team will then assess your case and will decide if the ban will be removed. You cooperation and honestly will help you get a better outcome. If you have used x-ray/hacks we would require you to destroy all your diamonds and your inventory/chests will be monitored.
Hi, its me, cashew. I swear on my life that i do not hack. I dont even know how to. The guy who lives with me traded me a fort. 3 pickaxe for a bunch of diamonds, then i found some and got a bunch out of it. Ever since then he was jealous and wanted me gone, i dunno why, i guess he wanted my treehouse or something. I. Do. Not. Xray.

-ihazcashews

RE: Ihazcashews Ban - whitelily36 - 11-26-2013

Hi cashew. So how many diamonds did you mine before you got the pickaxe and how many after? It has nothing to do with the guy that lives with you cashew, we are concerned about how you acquired such a large amount of diamonds so quickly, thats all. If you did use a hack or x-ray we would ask that you destroy the diamonds. Please know that truth is the best way forward here and if we feel you are being untruthful then the ban will stay in place permanently.

RE: Ihazcashews Ban - whitelily36 - 12-01-2013

@george - I removed your post. This thread is for ihazcashews and OPs only thanks.

RE: Ihazcashews Ban - ihazcashews - 12-02-2013

I cant quite remember now, but i think i had around 1 1/2 stacks BEFORE and got a bit with the fort. 3 pickaxe after.

RE: Ihazcashews Ban - whitelily36 - 12-02-2013

Cashew are you willing to destroy your diamonds and make a fresh start?

RE: Ihazcashews Ban - ihazcashews - 12-06-2013

Why Not. But i would highly appreciate if george would move, i heard him admit that he hacked in earlier updates. cant remem excactly but i remember him /msging me that he hacked and he like knew that i was xraying or something like that

RE: Ihazcashews Ban - whitelily36 - 12-06-2013

George has already moved his build cashew. Thank you for being willing to surrender your diamonds and make a fresh start, that will certainly go in your favour. Cashew our ban review team will now make a decision and we'll get back to you asap. If you think of anything else, please add it here.

RE: Ihazcashews Ban - ihazcashews - 12-07-2013

Thanks, see you on CFEW

RE: Ihazcashews Ban - whitelily36 - 12-08-2013

Cashew, unfortunately our ban review team is making this a permanent ban due to the number of diamonds you managed to acquire so quickly and your reluctance to admit to using some sort of cheat.

I wish you all the best cashew.