CFEW Forums
Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] (/showthread.php?tid=204)

Pages: 1 2 3

Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - fireb4llz - 02-12-2012

RE: Double Ban Report - 9bjames - 02-12-2012

I'm guessing either one, or both haven't been banned yet.
xXHO_BOTXx is online right now, I'll inform, direct them here, and then ban.

RE: Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - xXHO_BOTXx - 02-12-2012

RE: Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - Justin Case Kazoo - 02-12-2012

Wait so you did grief, even though you denied doing it when you were on the server? Also, can you PLEASE use punctuation and correct grammar? It's hard to understand what you are saying...

(02-12-2012, 06:58 PM)Justin Case Kazoo Wrote: Wait so you did grief, even though you denied doing it when you were on the server? Also, can you PLEASE use punctuation and correct grammar? It's hard to understand what you are saying...

sorry . i greafed the glow stone and glass. i think there was other things. i just need to see pics thats all.
(02-12-2012, 07:06 PM)xXHO_BOTXx Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 06:58 PM)Justin Case Kazoo Wrote: Wait so you did grief, even though you denied doing it when you were on the server? Also, can you PLEASE use punctuation and correct grammar? It's hard to understand what you are saying...

sorry . i greafed the glow stone and glass. i think there was other things. i just need to see pics thats all.

sorry can u un bann me and put me in a box so we can speek faster. and the op said that it was submitted yesterday so i thout it happent then im trumy sorry

im sorrry that i greafed a home in new 21. i greafed glass and glow stone i will replace every thing i took im sorry. sorry from xXHO_BOTXx
pleez all i want o do i have fun playing minecraft pleez un bann asap[/u]
pleez all i want o do i have fun playing minecraft pleez un bann asap
(02-12-2012, 06:18 PM)9bjames Wrote: I'm guessing either one, or both haven't been banned yet.
xXHO_BOTXx is online right now, I'll inform, direct them here, and then ban.

hello i have said im sorry i will replace all that i have taken pleez un ban me

RE: Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - fireb4llz - 02-12-2012

Um, whats with all the dividers? Well, im not too sure what to say, Although im leaning towards not letting you in. We don't have much tolerance for griefers.

RE: Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - 9bjames - 02-12-2012

Hmm, from what I've heard, it seems like a misunderstanding of the rules.
All players should know that griefing isn't allowed at all.
This means, if it looks like someone has made it, don't break it. Whether it's zoned or not.
I think this is a first offense, so I'm leaning more towards unban... but that's assuming bot understands what he's done wrong, he apologises, and also as he suggested, replaces anything damaged or lost.

@Bot - you need to understand, that you may not be unbanned. Griefing is a serious offense on the server, and is something we try to stop at all costs. If you wish to play again, please try to be patient, do not hassle people on the forums, and also show to us that if you are to be unbanned, that this won't happen again. This will probably take quite some time at best, if you it is decided that you should be unbanned at all. At any rate, be patient, and take in what others say.

@Other OPs - I understand that plenty are weary of griefers these days, and even though it's pretty reasonable, I don't think some of the OPs are going through this the right way, and giving the deserved chances to players sometimes. In cases where someone is intentionally defying the rules and ignoring/ defying what OPs tell them, I'll agree that a second chance isn't deserved, but other times new players can just slip up. Have a bit of patience with people, even though it can be pretty tiring.

RE: Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - 9bjames - 02-12-2012

Again bot, this does not mean you will be unbanned...
Try to accept the idea of this ban being permanent... even if you don't like that thought, it may end up that way depending on how the other OPs and Clown feel on this.

RE: Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - xXHO_BOTXx - 02-15-2012

(02-12-2012, 11:46 PM)9bjames Wrote: Again bot, this does not mean you will be unbanned...
Try to accept the idea of this ban being permanent... even if you don't like that thought, it may end up that way depending on how the other OPs and Clown feel on this.

Thank you. xXHO_BOTXx