CFEW Forums
Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] (/showthread.php?tid=204)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - xXHO_BOTXx - 02-17-2012

thank you so much for speeking to me. hope to see you all soon xXHO BOTXx

RE: Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - xXHO_BOTXx - 02-18-2012

dimond rush may use my home and all of myy stuff

RE: Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - Flyingfruitloops - 02-19-2012

Actually, I haven't told anyone yet, but xXho_BOTXx's house was build on top of my house outine, looks like you removed the outline and put your own house there.

-Fruit

RE: Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - 9bjames - 02-19-2012

Hmm... I think he may have done this before he fully understood the rules, or the full concept of griefing...
Nethertheless, from his posts, it sounds more like he's skimming over than taking in what I've said... ._.
If he's to be considered to be unbanned, I'd like to see that he has understood what I've been saying at least... lol... not to forget, some more input from other OPs and players would be helpful...

RE: Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - xXHO_BOTXx - 02-19-2012

[quote='Flyingfruitloops' pid='1435' dateline='1329614357']
Actually, I haven't told anyone yet, but xXho_BOTXx's house was build on top of my house outine, looks like you removed the outline and put your own house there.

-Fruit
[/quote/]
sorry i was told it was free land by the person that was bulding that city next to my home. i can repay you for the inconvence. i know i spelt that bad. sorrry i promis i will be better. just give me a chance. also y dident u tell me i would have happly moved earler. im so sorry xXHO_BOTXx

RE: Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - xXHO_BOTXx - 02-19-2012

(02-19-2012, 01:19 AM)Flyingfruitloops Wrote: Actually, I haven't told anyone yet, but xXho_BOTXx's house was build on top of my house outine, looks like you removed the outline and put your own house there.

-Fruit
[/quote/]
sorry i was told it was free land by the person that was bulding that city next to my home. i can repay you for the inconvence. i know i spelt that bad. sorrry i promis i will be better. just give me a chance. also y dident u tell me i would have happly moved earler. im so sorry xXHO_BOTXx

[quote='xXHO_BOTXx' pid='1437' dateline='1329636420']
[quote='Flyingfruitloops' pid='1435' dateline='1329614357']

-Fruit
[/quote/]
also it was flat land that had trees on it no structer or "outline"

RE: Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - xXHO_BOTXx - 02-26-2012

hey just making shure im not being forggotin !!

RE: Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - 9bjames - 02-26-2012

Hmm... I haven't banned beau although I have seen him, since I don't like how ban appeals are not being handled.
I will tell him to appeal, without banning because of this, until then, this case will remain unresolved...
If he doesn't post an appeal against the ban, then I'll just have to ban to encourage him to do so.

RE: Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - Justin Case Kazoo - 02-26-2012

Well, I think as long as he knows what he did was wrong, apologizes, and replaces what was taken, then he should be unbanned. Which, he has already done all those things and said he would replace the things. So I think it might be ok to unban him.

RE: Double Ban Report [Beau2000 and xXHO_BOTXx] - xXHO_BOTXx - 02-27-2012