CFEW Forums
AFATLAZYCAT901 and BubbaBBQ_JR Ban Report - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: AFATLAZYCAT901 and BubbaBBQ_JR Ban Report (/showthread.php?tid=221)

Pages: 1 2 3

AFATLAZYCAT901 and BubbaBBQ_JR Ban Report - Justin Case Kazoo - 02-22-2012

RE: AFATLAZYCAT901 and BubbaBBQ_JR Ban Report - AFATLAZYCAT901 - 04-10-2012

haha 1. were not xrayers 2. weve been on that server for months 3. your stupid 4. YOUR STUPID
p.s. bubba says YOUR STUPID
and we not noobs

and star trek is kool
ps were afatlazycat and bubba
bubbasw typing sumthing but hes slow
oh yeah 5. the cake is a lie the truthis the truth and YOU ARE STUUUUPID

RE: AFATLAZYCAT901 and BubbaBBQ_JR Ban Report - MetalicPenguin4 - 04-10-2012

p.s. we opnly griefed cuz your server sux balls just like u

And your mom?

RE: AFATLAZYCAT901 and BubbaBBQ_JR Ban Report - BubbaBBQ_Jr - 04-10-2012

Hi there my name is BubbaBBQ_Jr. I have read this forum but i do not agree with what you say of course (most of the stuff). Afatlazycat901 and I are Friends yes and we share the same Minecraft house. Here you said,
Quote:There is a good chance they used X-Ray, as they are both guests yet they had full iron armor.
Now Iron is very easy to obtain. Anyone can get Iron armor. Just because we had Iron doesn't mean we were using X-Ray. Now if we Had Diamond armor, there would be something to look out for. You my friend have poor judgement in seeing the truth.
Now Here you said,
Quote:These guys were noobs, too, because they asked for someone to zone their house which was right near the build they griefed, and I had seen the build ungriefed before, so I had to check it out.
Now i see you called Us "noobs" because we wanted you to zone our house next to a griefed building. I can tell you that I'm not a Noob, I played the game from the middle part of Alpha. Yes we do grief on accident sometime but sometimes on purpose. I laughed when You said "I had to check it out" What are you the house inspector?
We knew griefing was against the rules, We just didnt want to get in trouble (Lol)
P.S. There is something wrong with your evidence (everything is correct) It's Missing something. It's Missing our Iron Armor set. Ill just hop back on to let ya get a picture ok? Lol (We don't use Hacks, Hacking is not the way to role. Go Legit)
---Bubba

(04-10-2012, 02:57 AM)BubbaBBQ_Jr Wrote: Hi there my name is BubbaBBQ_Jr. I have read this forum but i do not agree with what you say of course (most of the stuff). Afatlazycat901 and I are Friends yes and we share the same Minecraft house. Here you said,
Quote:There is a good chance they used X-Ray, as they are both guests yet they had full iron armor.
Now Iron is very easy to obtain. Anyone can get Iron armor. Just because we had Iron doesn't mean we were using X-Ray. Now if we Had Diamond armor, there would be something to look out for. You my friend have poor judgement in seeing the truth.
Now Here you said,
Quote:These guys were noobs, too, because they asked for someone to zone their house which was right near the build they griefed, and I had seen the build ungriefed before, so I had to check it out.
Now i see you called Us "noobs" because we wanted you to zone our house next to a griefed building. I can tell you that I'm not a Noob, I played the game from the middle part of Alpha. Yes we do grief on accident sometime but sometimes on purpose. I laughed when You said "I had to check it out" What are you the house inspector?
We knew griefing was against the rules, We just didnt want to get in trouble (Lol)
P.S. There is something wrong with your evidence (everything is correct) It's Missing something. It's Missing our Iron Armor set. Ill just hop back on to let ya get a picture ok? Lol (We don't use Hacks, Hacking is not the way to role. Go Legit)
---Bubba

hes right xray is gay and takes the fun outta the game

(04-10-2012, 02:57 AM)BubbaBBQ_Jr Wrote: Hi there my name is BubbaBBQ_Jr. I have read this forum but i do not agree with what you say of course (most of the stuff). Afatlazycat901 and I are Friends yes and we share the same Minecraft house. Here you said,
Now Here you said,
---Bubba

Okay, I'm kind of in favor of unbanning you, but i don't make those decisions. TY for not being like your friend though, lol.