CFEW Forums
AFATLAZYCAT901 and BubbaBBQ_JR Ban Report - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: AFATLAZYCAT901 and BubbaBBQ_JR Ban Report (/showthread.php?tid=221)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: AFATLAZYCAT901 and BubbaBBQ_JR Ban Report - BubbaBBQ_Jr - 04-10-2012

No please don't unbann me. I just wanted to clear things up. But Thank You.

RE: AFATLAZYCAT901 and BubbaBBQ_JR Ban Report - 9bjames - 04-10-2012

If you're okay with not being unbanned, I'd say to stick with the ban as it is now.
Firstly, I think your friend AFATLAZYCAT901 definitely doesn't deserve it for how he's acted in this report, we don't need sarcastic, snide or rude comments; don't like the server, then don't play. Secondly, although it probably wasn't right for Justin to outright call you both noobs, we are very serious about griefing. The fact that you did ask for a zone right next to a house you griefed does sound a bit foolish, but then again if you're not really interested in staying here I guess it won't be top of your priorities.
If there are no other objections, I'll be closing this thread, and concluding by saying the ban will stick.
Any more disrespect or bad language from you AFATLAZYCAT901 and you'll be banned from the forums as well.
I don't care how lightly you take this, personally this is the least of my worries, but there are rules to stick to on both the forums and the server. If you continue to cause problems after, you can always be IP banned.

On the other hand, if either of you do wish to be unbanned, take the report seriously, apologise, and we can work on the rest. It's up to you, just please don't waste our time if you're not serious.

RE: AFATLAZYCAT901 and BubbaBBQ_JR Ban Report - Justin Case Kazoo - 04-10-2012

Cat, you call me stupid yet you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

RE: AFATLAZYCAT901 and BubbaBBQ_JR Ban Report - MetalicPenguin4 - 04-10-2012

(04-10-2012, 12:11 PM)Justin Case Kazoo Wrote: Cat, you call me stupid yet you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

I think we need to all put some money together and buy him a dictionary. xD

RE: AFATLAZYCAT901 and BubbaBBQ_JR Ban Report - blueapplepiedude - 04-10-2012

penguin, we can send him to http://dictionary.reference.com/

._.
Think this whole picking up on grammar thing has been taken far enough, even if he was disrespectful.

RE: AFATLAZYCAT901 and BubbaBBQ_JR Ban Report - theforgottengod - 04-10-2012

is it me or has there been a spike in griefing activity lately?

RE: AFATLAZYCAT901 and BubbaBBQ_JR Ban Report - BubbaBBQ_Jr - 04-10-2012

Thank you for the Replies, for letting me read them. But remember i only wrote what i said because i wanted to clear things up on the thread on what we did (I do not want to come, Just clear things up.). Thank You all for your cooperation and have a wonderful day.
This is BubbaBBQ_Jr signing off. May I live in peace and prosperity.
---Bubba
(EDIT)P.S.
Quote:._.
Think this whole picking up on grammar thing has been taken far enough, even if he was disrespectful.
I do agree for what you say. You must always be calm and not make fun of people. Always show your respect as you as if you may not earn yours from them. That is what i have been told.

Server update = increased player traffic = more chance of griefers.
It's inevetable.

RE: AFATLAZYCAT901 and BubbaBBQ_JR Ban Report - Justin Case Kazoo - 04-11-2012

1) How can you say always show your respect although you were purposely griefing? And as for your friend, maybe you should introduce him to that rule.
2) I wasn't trying to be mean about what I said, I was just pointing out the flaw in his logic.
3) No, I'm not the house inspector, but I'm an op, and it's my job to take care of the server, which includes griefs.
4) Also, you said you knew griefing was against the rules yet you didn't want to get in trouble. That makes no sense. If you didn't want to get in trouble, you shouldn't have griefed. Or at least built a ways away from it.