CFEW Forums
rockbfres1man - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: rockbfres1man (/showthread.php?tid=235)

Pages: 1 2

rockbfres1man - TheCreeperKid - 02-28-2012

I was speaking to rockbfres1man about yesterdays incident (he borrowed my Diamond pickaxe effeciancy II, refused to give it back, then died with it. He then refused to make me a new one, 9bJames was a witness) and asked him what his age was just so I new if I was dealing with a teenager or child, he replied with why do you wanna know? then said I will fight you n***er. He then called me a special and retard in caps and spammed this. I fully admit I was getting slightly annoyed, but i still think there is no need for racism or insulting. I have screen-shots that I will upload, if they fail to upload I'm sorry.

Thank you for your time.

RE: rockbfres1man - 9bjames - 02-28-2012

That's not exactly racism, but it is very disrespectful.
I'll have a word with him about this, I'm not happy at all with his attitude.

RE: rockbfres1man - rockbfres1man - 02-28-2012

the server says nope so i think im banned :/

RE: rockbfres1man - rockbfres1man - 02-29-2012

i am very sorry for what my brother has done if theres anyway to repay you id be happy to

RE: rockbfres1man - boxmana - 02-29-2012

rock how old are you and this 'brother' ? just curious

he is 13 and has anger issues

RE: rockbfres1man - Justin Case Kazoo - 02-29-2012

Yeah, you know, if I had a dollar for every time I heard the "my sibling did it" excuse, I'd be rich. Most people who say this are lying. And also, this isn't the first time rock has cursed. The other day, someone said something about VIF. He then proceeded to say what it stood for, "very important f***er." (Uncensored)
Also, even if you're telling the truth about your brother, you're still responsible for your account. If you are on a shared computer, don't leave the password saved. If you share your account, let the person know that you're responsible for the actions of the account, and that they need to behave and read the /rules.

i can see im not getting back on here which is good cuz im over it already and made me realise that some servers are way to strick HINT HINT

RE: rockbfres1man - 9bjames - 02-29-2012

As I said in my message to you earlier Rock, if you don't like our rules, go to your other server.
We have the rules for a reason, bad language and disrespecting OPs, other players, or even the server itself isn't tolerated, because it insights hate, bullying, and general drama. It isn't nice for the other players who do obey the rules, and really, they shouldn't have to put up with it as much as we OPs shouldn't have to.
If you don't like how we are "way too strict", feel free to join another server.
If on the other hand you take our server seriously, and treat it, and its players with respect, we in turn will take you seriously on your appeal.

Edit - We are strict, but we also do allow second chances. Some reasons for problems are treated with scrutiny due to the amount of times we hear other players with the same problems (e.g. someone else carrying out grief on their account), but we do also understand it can genuinely happen. I myself have been subject to long term account theft and fraud on another site, I can understand how easy it is for other people to abuse an account which isn't theirs. If anything my case was severe, but at the same time it doesn't change the fact that it was my own fault. If someone else can access your account, and you still can as well, you need to ensure that person doesn't access the account again. As Justin said, changing passwords, no longer saving them on a shared computer, and generally letting that person know they aren't allowed to use that account anymore are a start. If this happens again, we will no longer let you back, because let alone the issues with trusting your sincerity, we would also not be able to trust that it wouldn't happen again.
If you can show this problem won't happen again, that you are sorry and serious about our server, we may consider lifting the ban.
This goes the same with most bans that occur on the server, depending on the case. Just don't expect to always have another chance.

RE: rockbfres1man - TheCreeperKid - 02-29-2012

I 100% agree with Justin, the excuse, my brother/sister did it, is used way too much.