CFEW Forums
My Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: My Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=241)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: My Ban Appeal - TheCreeperKid - 03-15-2012

I think the two month trial and keep a close eye on him as well, I trust him but i still think he needs some sort of guidelines. Last chance then that's it, gone forever...

RE: My Ban Appeal - fireb4llz - 03-16-2012

I still dont agree with this unban. Im tired of seeing people who continually break the rules continue to gain appeal on the forums simply because they are long time players. We ALL have seen this happen before. I believe in second chances and i believe this is an everyones welcome server but cmon, If we REALLY think that hacking on a server 3 times EVEN though weve been promised SEVERAL times maturity from the player is acceptable, why ban people in the first place? I think 3 chances to follow the rules is enough especially when promised change each time. I don't want this changing into another poppy/Dj case and it will if we keep letting this stuff go.

RE: My Ban Appeal - TheCreeperKid - 03-16-2012

George was banned once for x-ray, and again for spamming, people have been saying he's been banned many times before. I can promise you that he has matured, doesn't the fact you've got a second view on this count?

RE: My Ban Appeal - fireb4llz - 03-18-2012

Now, I MIGHT consider changing my opinion but most likely not. If George does end up being unbanned, He should be blacklisted from any trusted ranks for at LEAST a very long time and possibly permanently. This was already mentioned but i'm just reminding everyone. and also I would like to see what George has to say about this situation and his supposed "change". Creeper, you seem to have been running this appeal for him for some reason.

RE: My Ban Appeal - Flyingfruitloops - 03-18-2012

Well..... Duh

RE: My Ban Appeal - iTzGeorgeXp - 03-18-2012

Luke TheCreeperKid as he is called is not running this for me hes is typing because he thinks i have matured annd you guys may not think that but luke knnows me in person yeah i hacked a few times maybe 2 times yeah i lied VERY VERY badly but i apologized for that theres a saying its called Forgive And Forget some people have done that but some people havent and i dont blame tthem but soon they may change there mind and maybe not but all im asking is for another chance

RE: My Ban Appeal - 9bjames - 03-18-2012

George, forgiving and forgetting is something that isn't very easily done. Definitely not when trust has been broken several times.
I think if you do end up being unbanned at all, we are first going to need some time.
Maybe more discussion, maybe some more time to see if you have actually matured.

Most of the people are against you being unbanned, and I personally am against you being unbanned right now as well. I feel more nuetral about this than anything. I know others are tired of this, and just agree that this case should be closed completely. As I have said before, I disagree with this. I think it shouldn't completely close forever because of the reasons I've already said. I mean on one hand what you did was very wrong; you abused the trust of the community, and you only have yourself to blame for it, but on the other, this is a game we are talking about, and people will end up making stupid mistakes when they're young. It doesn't really mean they should be banned forever for it, but what I do understand is an unban should only be given if everyone is fine with it, and of course with certain conditions.

I did have a lot more to write on this, but decided to hold it back, because it would probably be taken the wrong way. Mainly since it was a lot of ranting. =P
I can post it if people feel they have the time, and if they feel it's worth reading, but for now I'll just leave it out.
The long story short version of what i was going to say is to come back to this in a couple of months, and then see how you feel. Don't completely forsake him for this, since NO previous member of the community, no matter how long or short a time period they have been here for, should be banned for good if there's the chance of redeeming themselves.

Once again, leave it a couple of months, and come back to it later. He can still stay banned if you feel the same then. Any other opinions are welcomed in the meantime, of course.

RE: My Ban Appeal - boxmana - 03-18-2012

RE: My Ban Appeal - 9bjames - 03-18-2012

...If it does happen. =P
But yeah, forgiving takes time etc...
As for what ya said box... I kinda know how you mean... though I think you mean something more like this: with "forgive and forget", it's us who have to do that, but at the same time you yourself George should bear your own wrong-doings in mind. (lol, am I right on that box?)
Only once you've really contemplated and reflected on it truly can we really begin to "forgive and forget". As is said with any ban report... we need to see that you really mean what you say, and that you will stick to it. This time it isn't going to work with just a sorry, this is more complicated now that our trust has already been broken...

RE: My Ban Appeal - Justin Case Kazoo - 03-19-2012

(03-18-2012, 09:41 PM)9bjames Wrote: This time it isn't going to work with just a sorry, this is more complicated now that our trust has already been broken...

Exactly.

Oh, but I wouldn't mind hearing your rant. It's not like I have anything better to do. =P