CFEW Forums
I DONT TRUST OP'S - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: I DONT TRUST OP'S (/showthread.php?tid=2446)

Pages: 1 2 3

I DONT TRUST OP'S - magicDAWG11 - 03-24-2014

TODAY I WAS PLAYING, AND SOME OP TPED ME INTO AMANDA'S HOME AND I WAS BANNED, I COULD NOT GET IN MYSELF BECAUSE THE DOORS ARE LOCKED, ALSO IT SAID TELEPORTING INSTEAD OF A TP REQUEST SO SOME OP (AHEM* BOX!)
GOT ME BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1/1?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: I DONT TRUST OP'S - Spiketrooper - 03-24-2014

huh?

2 things here...

1: Extensive caps isnt aloud in threads

2: Explain your situation calmly or we dont have much to look at since your yelling at us to investigate...

RE: I DONT TRUST OP'S - bloodybutler - 03-24-2014

You get several warnings, but you did not listen. and all of what you just said is not true. and it was also in MW so you could easily just warp out. so stop lying. i warned you many times to not type in colors yet you did so anyway. you got warning not to be at amanda place yet you kept being around there after amanda and box to you to leave a few times.

RE: I DONT TRUST OP'S - Eaglefighter - 03-24-2014

screaming accusations in public forum is never a good idea. Try explaining exactly what happened without pointing fingers please.

RE: I DONT TRUST OP'S - Spiketrooper - 03-24-2014

exactly caps make us not trust "accused" as much cause their just trying to show emotion so we will search even harder. (which we dont, we search even less if lots of emotion/caps involved)

RE: I DONT TRUST OP'S - boxmana - 03-24-2014

Magic, along with what butler stated above, you were being overall disrespectful, using caps, and bothering players (placing signs on their land that they cannot remove)

RE: I DONT TRUST OP'S - magicDAWG11 - 03-24-2014

ok well how would i warp blood? i cant do /home amandapanda1652 in fact, i went back to my shop to fix stuff, then it said Teleporting..... and then boom, i was in amanda's house and it would have to be a hacker/OP becuase it did not show the request

Magic we can check logs, i watched you in vanish throwing enderpearls. Lying does not help your case

RE: I DONT TRUST OP'S - magicDAWG11 - 03-24-2014

i know but then i left becuase i had 1 heart left and amanda tole me then an OP tped me

ok snake lets continue, wut do u mean by holding back from cfew? :L

and box that was 1 time that i was going to take down but i had to go

2 things.
1) we cannot ban you if you are not on
2)you were in mainworld with /heal
Also, here is what amanda said.
Magic, i am on my phone, and will not be able to stay on much longer since i am on a cruise. And do not accuse any ops of tping you, because none of them would do that.
Once again, i watched you enter with ender pearls.
Amanda also said that she never watched you exit the house or do /home, because she is on her phone. She did not tell you an op tp'ed you either. Please do not lie about ops saying things either.