CFEW Forums
Opit ;3 - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Rank Information and Player Promotions (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Opit ;3 (/showthread.php?tid=2769)

Opit ;3 - Myles_Away - 06-10-2014

IGN: Myles_Away

How long have you been with CFEW? 5 months.

How often do you generally play: Since the day I joined I have played at least 2 hours every single day. When not doing things irl I sometimes spend a day on here.. (Summer holidays in a few weeks for me so i should be able to be online a lot).

Previous experience as a moderator/OP: Mod for 2 years on a server as of May 16th. Admin on a server that went down, I was briefly shared owner on a server with a good friend from another server who strangely disappeared from the internet.

What do you think the most important role of an OP is: Helping all players new or old, member or staff, preventing rule breaking from happening, be role models to the people who are new or just to everyone in general and having fun!

Why do you want to become an OP: To help as many players as possible on the server.

Why do you feel you would be suited to this role? Well it’s a great rank, and I feel that when I’m on the server (quite a lot xD) that there should always be an op online, as when players join they ask for help but I can’t help, I’m restricted from giving out plots and helping deal with a rule breaker and preventing any more rules from being broken.

What 3 words would you use to best describe yourself? Trustworthy, adventurous and creative.

Reason for applying: To help out with the server and ensure that it stays at peace.

Other things: I would like to note that I fully understand that if I were to get accepted for opit but there is not a spot open atm then I would happily wait until a space has opened or if you do not accept the application I would be more than pleased if you could send me feedback, one last thing if there are any questions you would like to ask of me please do.

RE: Opit ;3 - Spiketrooper - 06-10-2014

have you been temp banned or perm banned on CFEW in the past?

RE: Opit ;3 - Myles_Away - 06-10-2014

Not that i know of xD

RE: Opit ;3 - Sim7864 - 06-10-2014

RE: Opit ;3 - Myles_Away - 06-10-2014

Haha I kinda knew there was no spot but was wondering if the admins could just keep this in consideration for when a spot opens

RE: Opit ;3 - straven45 - 06-11-2014

Myles, if we do get any spots for OPit, I will put my bets on you! lol

RE: Opit ;3 - Myles_Away - 06-11-2014

(06-11-2014, 12:33 AM)straven45 Wrote: Myles, if we do get any spots for OPit, I will put my bets on you! lol

Haha thanks xD

RE: Opit ;3 - Spiketrooper - 06-11-2014

RE: Opit ;3 - Myles_Away - 06-11-2014

Thanks for the support guise but theres no space at the moment so all we can do for now is wait and I hope that if a space if ever open that I will be taken into consideration ;3