CFEW Forums
Invinsable12's threat - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Invinsable12's threat (/showthread.php?tid=277)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Invinsable12's threat - Flyingfruitloops - 03-31-2012

to all players that read this,

Invisable12 has been recently banned (Temp banned for 2 weeks) for messing up one of metalicpanguin4's redstone build.

He has threatened the players currently online at the time of his ban ( me, pac, meta, etc) that he would do almost anything to get us all banned.
He will make up lies to get players banned, he will tempt OP's to ban.

@Warplayer13 Make sure your brother doesnt get hold of your pass, if he already has it change it.

@Invinsable12 You can appeal for your ban here.

RE: Invinsable12's threat - MetalicPenguin4 - 03-31-2012

War has told me that he was going to try to 'hack' clown's account...War said he was watching videos about it lol. War is invin's brother btw. When i muted invin to tell him the website for the forums, he kept leaving and joining to spam.

RE: Invinsable12's threat - Flyingfruitloops - 03-31-2012

As long as clown can log in from different locations its fine
Logging in from a different location every noun then it's ok because it really screws up newbie hackers

RE: Invinsable12's threat - fireb4llz - 03-31-2012

Well, this seems a bit serious and to be quite honest I don't think I can trust him anymore.

RE: Invinsable12's threat - blueapplepiedude - 03-31-2012

well..... just ban his ip. so he cant get on even with clowns account. as for war, idk what to say. maybe clown should make long and constantly changing passwords
or.... maybe he just got upset and said things he shouldn't have said.

Shortly after I banned him, he got back on with another account, 'unknownkitty.' I also banned that account for two weeks. I had clown perm ban both accounts earlier today.

RE: Invinsable12's threat - Justin Case Kazoo - 03-31-2012

But if you banned the ip, wouldn't that prevent war from getting on? Also, in some griefing/hacking videos, I've seen clients where you type in the person's username and you log in as them. I don't know the specifics of this or anything, though.

(03-31-2012, 03:10 PM)Justin Case Kazoo Wrote: But if you banned the ip, wouldn't that prevent war from getting on? Also, in some griefing/hacking videos, I've seen clients where you type in the person's username and you log in as them. I don't know the specifics of this or anything, though.

War said that invin was new to hacking and stuff...he has no idea how to do it...

RE: Invinsable12's threat - 9bjames - 03-31-2012

Lol, foo...
Shouldn't even bother, hacking accounts isn't child's play.
If he's using software, it'll still take a long time, brute forcers are really the best way to get passwords, and they can take weeks, months, maybe even years if the password is long and complex enough. Also, most videos for hacking accounts are fake. They'll very often lead to downloading viruses. Just a warning.

RE: Invinsable12's threat - theforgottengod - 03-31-2012

Even if he did manage to get you all banned using clown's account clown can just log on and unban you all lol.