CFEW Forums
Invinsable12's threat - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Invinsable12's threat (/showthread.php?tid=277)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Invinsable12's threat - invinsable12 - 04-15-2012

to tell you all the truth i never said that i was going to hack clowns account. how all this started was i got banned for 2 weeks for griefing. then i tryed to get onto the forums by looking up forums.cfew.us not forum.cfew.us after i tryed to get to the forums i said to warplayer13 that "i was going to get unbanned to matter what it takes" and he said "the only way would be to hack clowns account" and i said "yeh maybe" i never meant i was going to do that. but warplayer13 must have taken it the wrong way and thought i was going to do it. so he msg'ed MetalicPenguin4 and said that i was going to hack clowns account. sorry for the mix up but i am telling the truth.

RE: Invinsable12's threat - 9bjames - 04-15-2012

If that is the case, what are you going to do about the griefing incident?
I don't understand why warplayer was so quick to assume that we would be unwilling to unban, when actually we are very forgiving and understanding. If you wish to be unbanned, I think confirmation from warplayer is needed that what you have said is true, as well as an apology, saying how you will make up for what you did.
After that, we may be able to consider your appeal.

RE: Invinsable12's threat - theforgottengod - 04-15-2012

To be honest im perfectly fine with him rejoining the server if he dosent grief again.

RE: Invinsable12's threat - invinsable12 - 04-16-2012

i am telling you now i will never grief again
(04-15-2012, 11:06 AM)9bjames Wrote: If that is the case, what are you going to do about the griefing incident?
I don't understand why warplayer was so quick to assume that we would be unwilling to unban, when actually we are very forgiving and understanding. If you wish to be unbanned, I think confirmation from warplayer is needed that what you have said is true, as well as an apology, saying how you will make up for what you did.
After that, we may be able to consider your appeal.

warplayer was so quick to assume that because i am shore he is setting me up, he just wants me banned.

RE: Invinsable12's threat - WarPlayer13 - 04-16-2012

RE: Invinsable12's threat - invinsable12 - 05-15-2012

I am sorry for griefing metalicpenguin4's piston door. I also want to apologize to nshoebox for his trouble trying to fix it. I also want to apolagize to everyone that was online at the time I was banned for the mixup with the threats about hacking clowns account. But I do need to tell the truth, what happen after I got banned is I went on YouTube and continued watching this minecraft let's play videos, my brother asked me what am I watching and I said aww I am watching minecraft hacking videos as a joke and he took it seriously. I also want to say I will never greif again or sarcastically say things about the server that might be taken seriously.

RE: Invinsable12's threat - 9bjames - 05-15-2012

Thank you very much for your cooperation invinsable, I think you very much do deserve an unban for your patience here...
I will unban you right now, please let me know if you still cannot access the server after about 10 minutes.

RE: Invinsable12's threat - invinsable12 - 05-16-2012

Thank you very much, I am unbanned and unjailed.

RE: Invinsable12's threat - MetalicPenguin4 - 05-16-2012

RE: Invinsable12's threat - 9bjames - 05-16-2012

Penguin, it wasn't JUST patience through waiting whilst being banned, it is patience for actually not losing his temper whilst this was dealt with. I don't think we have had problems with him before this incident, and really, people do things which they can regret later. Invinsable has apologised. I can believe that his brother might have said he would hack, when his intentions might not have been to do so, and it also does not seem that he has tried to do anything of that sort.

Was it always so that us OPs and SOPs have no authority to unban a player? I thought it was the case that it was up to us to use our own judgement, since Clown cannot be expected to monitor every single ban and unban that happens here. I am not trying to revoke your decision to ban, but honestly, there has been plenty of time to mention any concerns you had about unbanning... yet, you didn't.
I always try to take in other OPs' concerns, but if you don't actually mention, how am I meant to know?

Edit - personally, I didn't actually know about the fact that he was spamming, so I admit, at that time he probably did deserve to stay banned. For now, why don't we see how it goes... If the same problems arrise, he can be banned again, and I will not argue with it.