CFEW Forums
tamreil based maps - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: tamreil based maps (/showthread.php?tid=2786)

Pages: 1 2

tamreil based maps - TheAmazingPixel - 06-14-2014

if all/most admins agree to this all of us could be working on especially clown, spike, me and probily myles.

what im thinking is that we get a skyrim mincraft map in cfew and call it skyrimfishcraft and we could get the mobs and stuff to be there and we need dungoens so this will take a while but in the long run i think we can pull it off so plz tell me admins if u think thes would be a great thing to have on cfew.

RE: tamreil based maps - Myles_Away - 06-14-2014

They did this for the first sandbox I saw it on Facebook last week it looked cool

RE: tamreil based maps - jacob81897 - 06-15-2014

Why not Morrowind? The best game of all time?

RE: tamreil based maps - TheAmazingPixel - 06-15-2014

jacob i said tamreil based not skyrim not hammerfall not morrowwing but tamreil so all of the regions ok

RE: tamreil based maps - Spiketrooper - 06-16-2014

doing every single province of tamriel? wayyy to much...

5 people cant create elder scrolls online XD

if we did a single province like vardenfell (morrowind as most know it) i would definately help with that! i play that game so much i know just about anything.

il have to vote no on the entire world of tamriel but making a single province would be cool.

plus to even try to make this map it would require bassically a whole world to itself which the server just can not handle. XD

my final vote: No this is to big a project unless the entire server worked together. even that would be extremely hard...

@jacob- imagine the ghost gate and fence o.o that would look sooo cool XD

RE: tamreil based maps - TheAmazingPixel - 06-16-2014

spike i ment like the good builders and the server can take it my server i have it can take like 10 trillions of trillions of tnt exploding and if creeperkillajoe was on he world agree but my server is basickly the same server as cfew soo i think it wont do stuff ok spike

RE: tamreil based maps - Spiketrooper - 06-16-2014

dude if you asked the admins the server is having crash problems with the current worlds up >.<

just because your server can handle it doesnt immediately mean ours can.

(also try to be a little less rude... you have made 2 pretty rude comments towards our points) just my opinion.

i still will vote no on this.

also if you meant the good builders only (which is also kinda rude to some people) that reduces our amount of players even more...

that would make it even harder to make.

i would enjoy making a smallish part of morrowind or maybe the inside of ghost gate but making all of tamriel with maybe 5 people minimum? impossible without years of work.

sadly i cant access full version so my word will have to count for a no on this.

also you never asked me if i wanted to do this.
im happy making my oblivion gate but i dont feel like doing something on this scale...

RE: tamreil based maps - jacob81897 - 06-17-2014

YES! I am going to go play Morrowind now :3

RE: tamreil based maps - Spiketrooper - 06-17-2014

RE: tamreil based maps - Indrae - 06-17-2014

We generally do not host projects of such a large scale on the server, as they are rarely finished and take up a significant chunk of our resources (both RAM and hard drive space).