CFEW Forums
killerbear54FTW - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: killerbear54FTW (/showthread.php?tid=2869)

Pages: 1 2

killerbear54FTW - whitelily36 - 07-07-2014

Killerbear was banned for suspected hacks. He was able to use weapons from the arena games while also using /fly, which other players cannot do. He also placed a sign in a zone that he didn't have permission for.

Killerbear you may appeal here.

RE: killerbear43FTW - killerbear54FTW - 07-07-2014

im sorry i hacked(i did not hack at all)and i hope i can be unbanned please

RE: killerbear43FTW - xGalaxy14 - 07-07-2014

Killer, please cooperate with us.
Should you wish to keep lying to us and not admit your wrong doings, there will be no chance at appeal.

RE: killerbear43FTW - killerbear54FTW - 07-07-2014

ok here is what i did k
first the way i got the items was like this:i went to either arena1 2 3 or 4 i played with someone and then i would drop something from the class i chose then leave the game
next i did not hack hanny gave me permission to put a sign there

RE: killerbear43FTW - straven45 - 07-07-2014

hanny? She cant give out permission like that though, unless she is OP and/or she is honored and it is her zone. We might want to check her out then, as well.

RE: killerbear43FTW - xGalaxy14 - 07-08-2014

Killer, I have mentioned it before and I will mention it again. Withholding any sort of information regarding your ban relating to suspected Hacks will not help you in any way.

Hanny indeed does not have permission to let you place a sign, so please do not try to deceive us. False open accusations will get you nowhere and will only worsen your chances for a successful appeal.

Please cooperate and state clearly on any Hacks or slight-of-hand tricks that you may have used.

Explain in detail as much as possible on how you managed to fly whilst PvPing, as well as how you managed to place a sign inside a locked region which you did not have permission for.

~ Galaxy

RE: killerbear43FTW - killerbear54FTW - 07-08-2014

RE: killerbear43FTW - Sim7864 - 07-08-2014

RE: killerbear43FTW - xGalaxy14 - 07-08-2014

Thanks for your reply Killer,
We'll get back to you soon, latest in 2 weeks time.

RE: killerbear43FTW - killerbear54FTW - 07-11-2014

i am extremely sorry and uh i'm not sure wether it was hanny or not because hanny told me she would ask amanda how to let me build in her zone(not exactly build but destroy some leaves) as she needed help to get rid of the leaves so maybe amanda was the one to allow me to destroy the leaves

i am extremely sorry and uh i'm not sure wether it was hanny or not because hanny told me she would ask amanda how to let me build in her zone(not exactly build but destroy some leaves) as she needed help to get rid of the leaves so maybe amanda was the one to allow me to destroy the leaves