CFEW Forums
TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] (/showthread.php?tid=31)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - fireb4llz - 01-09-2012

hide all pms and ips, show everything else.

RE: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - fireb4llz - 01-11-2012

RE: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - Justin Case Kazoo - 01-11-2012

Lol Aparently it's super easy to change your ip though...

RE: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - TheDJTec - 01-11-2012

I have like 143 Accounts Left.
I just needed to apologize to some players thats the reason i was there.
We can play games, But I'm done. I told nopi0 sorry.
~DJ

Now this might be a little off topic but im curious. How the [BLEEP] do you get 143 accounts!?!?!

I do want to say this really quick. your not getting any sympathy from me or the community by attempting a "jailbreak". To be honest its only making things worse.

RE: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - 9bjames - 01-11-2012

True dat...
I've got no problems with apologising, but it does seem like a way of just avoiding the punishment. Like I said on the server DJ, the whole reason for a ban is so the player isn't able to play there. Regardless of who no longer has problems with who, if ya then use a different account, you can't really expect not to be banned. It's supposed to be the person who's banned afterall, not just the account.

This might sound easy to say after how long this ban has stuck, but just be patient, if/ when you're unbanned there will be plenty of time to say sorrys etc.
...or troll peng by getting him to call suicide hotline again... XD

RE: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - MetalicPenguin4 - 01-11-2012

(01-11-2012, 02:14 PM)9bjames Wrote: True dat...
I've got no problems with apologising, but it does seem like a way of just avoiding the punishment. Like I said on the server DJ, the whole reason for a ban is so the player isn't able to play there. Regardless of who no longer has problems with who, if ya then use a different account, you can't really expect not to be banned. It's supposed to be the person who's banned afterall, not just the account.

This might sound easy to say after how long this ban has stuck, but just be patient, if/ when you're unbanned there will be plenty of time to say sorrys etc.
...or troll peng by getting him to call suicide hotline again... XD

Keyword: AGAIN

i should've known, it was an 800 toll free number xD

RE: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - Justin Case Kazoo - 01-12-2012

Did I miss something? When did Metalic call a suicide hotline? What's the numba? I want it lol (Not actually thinking about suicide XD)

RE: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - clownfish - 01-12-2012

@Everyone - Fish help coming here soon. I've balancing my time between family, active OPs needs, players needs, server fixes (backup script efficiency, and restart script updating). I'll have these chat logs prepared soon.