CFEW Forums
TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] (/showthread.php?tid=31)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - Chloe - 06-02-2012

I would agree, DJ has been banned long enough. We've given others (including myself) chances to improve themselves and personally I have. Others maybe not so much but DJ has shown interest in coming back and kept up with his ban appeal and if he didn't really care for the server he would have stopped keeping up with this post. Who is allowed to unban DJ? Only Clownfish? Or what exactly do we wait for?

RE: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - blueapplepiedude - 06-02-2012

I think that any op can unban?

RE: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - Indrae - 06-02-2012

This is an issue that is best put off until the new admin team (yet to be announced) has an opportunity to review it. Right now, absolutely no one is allowed to unban DJ.

RE: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - 9bjames - 06-03-2012

I would agree with Indrae on that... yes it has been a long time, but bans are still placed for a reason.
Do not forget, although it's been a while since he last tried, DJ had also been avoiding his ban with alternative account... which although wasn't anything serious with what he actually did on the server (practically just came around and chatted... until the new account was banned), it was still kinda undermining the rules and his punishment a little bit. =/

@DJ: I know you're probably eager to be unbanned and find all this waiting pretty trivial, after all this time you have been banned already... but please continue to be patient. I think in this patience we may also see change from what we saw from you at the time of your ban... Although both sides were at fault with the ban, even if you still don't think so now, the behaviour you showed was still unnaceptable. I just hope that whatever decision is made will suit the server's best interests... but with the situation we are in right now with Clown stepping down, it isn't really a good time to make the call just yet.

RE: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - Vrayder - 06-16-2012

RE: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - clownfish - 06-16-2012

@Vray - Yes I agree. Many have show interest in inviting DJ back.

@DJ - With all the changes and in the past few months I've been lightly on. I'm taking most of the day to review forum needs and getting the new admin team setup. Today I can talk this over with the team. Thank you for your continued patience and interest. You could be very helpful with the RS school. FYI my old email has been inactive, the forum pm is best if you have any clownfish questions.

RE: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - blueapplepiedude - 06-20-2012

i wish i could meet DJ... he sounds cool.
Is he getting unbanned clown?

RE: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - TheDJTec - 06-27-2012

I have been banned for months now, I don't see what the whole evasion had to do with anything. I may have used like 20 spare accounts to come in chat, its not like I came in and griefed or anything.
I contributed a lot to the server and Im not even entitled to a "Speedy trial"??
I have seen people do worse and get unbanned. I got a 8 month ban for trolling?
And to top that, it wasn't like very bad trolling, it was response for a Super OP abusing his powers and taking it too far.
~DJ

RE: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - Thomas - 06-27-2012

RE: TheDJTec[Ban Appeal] - Aeonex - 06-27-2012

@DJ Me and the other Admins will talk about this, give us about 3 days to contact them and ask their opinions on the matter. I'll let you know what they say.