CFEW Forums
Poll for Admin - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Poll for Admin (/showthread.php?tid=315)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Poll for Admin - Aeonex - 04-24-2012

Dear CFEW,

NOTE: You can pick more than one option.

Clown has said that we must decide what is best for CFEW regarding the Admin roles. It seems most people are set with having 3 Admins take over in Clownfish's place. I will post a poll for a "public opinion" on who is best. However, this poll won't have a "true" sway with what is "best" for CFEW. What we decide, as a whole community is very important. What is actually best for CFEW is also important. This Poll is made to see the over-all thoughts and concerns of the CFEW community.

If you choose "Other" or "None" Please make a post with who you want.

Please vote honestly and pick only 3 options. Please decide what you think is in the best interest of CFEW.

Thank you,
Aeonex

RE: Poll for Admin - boxmana - 04-24-2012

RE: Poll for Admin - thomvanberlo - 04-24-2012

RE: Poll for Admin - FUGGNUTZ - 04-24-2012

I'll vote, but I'd like this to be used just for consideration. It's pretty clear that everyone agrees that this needs a lot of discussion.

RE: Poll for Admin - alowe2 - 04-24-2012

RE: Poll for Admin - FUGGNUTZ - 04-24-2012

Except for the part where whoever hosts the server now (presumably Aeonex) will get to run the server. Clown won't be here to tell us what he thinks, so it's all up to the new owner.

RE: Poll for Admin - 9bjames - 04-24-2012

Just to clear this up for anyone who isn't completely clear on it... Clown will always remain hosting the server. He's stated that it is no problem for him to keep hosting, as long as players still come onto the server. His only issues are with being able to manage the server on the software/ ingame side of things, so he needs people to manage it for him. Asside from this, there is still the possibility of the server being hosted elsewhere... but this is more likely if it comes to the point where someone might be more willing to host it, and could provide better internet connection and hardware... but even then, it will probably still stay with Clown.

RE: Poll for Admin - Jeffadore - 04-25-2012

I voted for myself, just to put my name into consideration. If we do enact this though, we need to have A) a set number of admins total, say 4 and B) only elect new ones in the event that an admin has to leave due to IRL reasons (Or whatever)

RE: Poll for Admin - pacman6578 - 04-25-2012

i have voted for myself cause i am very good at making spawners and other admin stuff like that and that im on 24/7!

RE: Poll for Admin - Aeonex - 04-25-2012

Every OP replying to this thread. Some of you aren't Server OPs. So I will highlight some VERY IMPORTANT information Via PMs ONLY under the "staff discussion" in PM's. Jeff and 20hours being two of them. If you cannot see the Staff Discussion page (Server OP Section) and you ARE an OP. Please PM me for details about the current decision making and schedules for setting up a chat where we can discuss the Admin roles for the server. Only if you have NOT received a PM with details already. If you ARE a Server OP, please visit the "Server OP Discussion" topics and look at Clownfish's posts. Thank you

-Aeonex