CFEW Forums
Poll for Admin - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Poll for Admin (/showthread.php?tid=315)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Poll for Admin - shppthwhtfx - 04-25-2012

woops, I voted for 5 people x.x w/e I think any of those 5 would do good :3

RE: Poll for Admin - fireb4llz - 04-25-2012

Well, I already know i don't have much a chance for admin. Although I do find it a little insulting that people seem to prefer even non OPs over me. I'm trying not to take this too seriously but at the moment it seems like I'm not that appreciated around here. O well, I guess I haven't been on as much as a should have recently. James, Ind, and shpp to me are some of the fairest people on the server and they've all been here for a while. I think they deserve the admin roles to the server. Not that there aren't others that deserve to be there but if i had to pick three people I would pick them.

RE: Poll for Admin - BlackChaos - 04-25-2012

Aeonex, please remove me from the poll as I will only be taking care of the forum side of CFEW for the foreseeable future.

Secondly, could someone(s) please post a thread in this section with the current list of OPs, Opits and Superops along with their forum names if they are on here. It would be a lot easier for me to see who needs to be in their respective groups then.
Opits, if the group is still used, shouldn't be in the Server Ops group on the forum.

That being said, I have contributed towards the poll as well.

RE: Poll for Admin - thomvanberlo - 04-25-2012

RE: Poll for Admin - 9bjames - 04-25-2012

@Fire: Lol, to be fair, Box did vote for himself I think... XD
Also, I'm sure if your name was up there you'd be getting a fair amount of votes too... you would be one of my 4th choices, after Ash, Shpp and Pizza. I don't personally agree with players voting for themselves, though even if I did, I wouldn't choose myself over anyone else. I prefer to stay nuetral about my own aspects, and let others judge me... I don't usually judge my own character well.

Edit - about people voting for themselves, that's actually fair enough if they believe it would be for the better of the server. Not saying anything bad about them for choosing themselves, just my own outlook, lol.

RE: Poll for Admin - Rangasist - 04-26-2012

Non Op should not have a say, or the opportunity to be part of this process. Anyone who is Opit+ has the necessary experience and have proven themselves trustworthy.
ps Wheres my name ?

RE: Poll for Admin - lordofpain - 04-26-2012

lo ranga....

RE: Poll for Admin - Flyingfruitloops - 04-26-2012

Ranga, what about soon-to-be Opits?

RE: Poll for Admin - lordofpain - 04-26-2012

I agree with ranga, we should have all Super Ops added to the poll, apart from in-active ones. I believe that MOST Sop's would be fairly capable for the position.

RE: Poll for Admin - blueapplepiedude - 04-26-2012

btw, the poll is messed up. whoever made this poll made a mistake XD. it says "which 3 admins are the best?" theres only 2 admins, so i vote Clown and Rose