CFEW Forums
RougeThunderSR Ban - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: RougeThunderSR Ban (/showthread.php?tid=3158)

RougeThunderSR Ban - xGalaxy14 - 08-22-2014

Please state your reason of ban and what happened.

RE: RougeThunderSR Ban - masterchieflg - 08-24-2014

this is rougethunder borrowing my account under autthorization from me- so i got a creative plot and i just built a frame of a house that had a wall then i got off for a few hrs but then i went back on and i was baned i put it on the fourm the i was un baned and i went back on and then lily showed me the plot and then i saw builds that were not made by me, and then i saw the build, and then i was banned. and then hotdog was banned permenitly for apperently being part of the plot, wich i never authorized- also the build i made (the house frame) was insanely griefed- lava and furnaces and a sign that said h. rouge thunder ends here. i do not belive the did it- this kid is younger than ten for gods sake- i know that no one ment to be mean (except for the hacker) but this is unfair and we should find out who the hacker is so he is brought to justice! thank you for reading this, please forward this to clown and explain what happend- thank you once again for your time, and please forward this to clown- bye

scincerly- masterchieflg

RE: RougeThunderSR Ban - RogueThunderSR - 08-25-2014

Hi guys i want to tell you what happend so here it is:So i went on cfew (i think it was last Thuesday or some thing) any way i asked for a plot and i got one so i build a wall and frame for a house i got off of cfew when i was finished building the frame and wall i get back on it says im ban so i got to form to complain and then i was unbaned i go back on and see my plot was erased so i asked why and then an admin comes over it was lily she used a thing that regenerated the plot she asked me if i new who built the thing that got me baned i said i didnt know and then she said it was me because she used a command that let her see who placed the block it said it was me but there was another thing on my plot to that i didn't build it was a girl now the girl does have closthes on not like a bathing suit it was a dress she used the thing the let her see who placed the block it said it was hdt i knew he knew my pass word so i thoght it was him any way there was also my not complete house

on the pot and it was coverd in lava and had all these furnacice in the middle and sighns so and the one sighn said h on it i dont know why then lilty said i had to be banned for a week then i asked if we could change it to 3 she said 5 so then i was banned any way it wasent taco turns out he was hacked to so plz find the person that did this and un ban us

RE: RougeThunderSR Ban - xGalaxy14 - 08-25-2014

We will look into the information provided here.

However, we would like to make this clear - Your account is your responsibility, Even if you (the owner) did not take part or have any recollection of any rule breaking happening.

~ Galaxy