CFEW Forums
Banned for having ability to /fly - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Banned for having ability to /fly (/showthread.php?tid=3214)

Banned for having ability to /fly - TheSherman - 09-09-2014

1. What is your in-game name?: TheSherman
2. Approximately what time and date were you banned?: August 9th, 5:08 - 5:00
3. Why were you banned?: I was banned because it was thought I had scripts, although I don't, the op would not listen to me and give me a chance to explain.
4. Explain why you performed the actions which led to your ban.: When I got on the server a couple days ago, I got bored, I typed /fly for fun and it worked! I told someone about it, and I'm sure most of the staff is aware of this problem.
5. Have you been banned before? If so, for what?: Nope, I'm a newbie to the server.
6. Can you add any additional details that may help us make a decision.: I was banned by Spike, And I understand that you cannot appeal temp bans, But this ban was very unacceptable. I am not going to wait 3 days just because someone who has op rights to the server thought I was using hacks. Just because they are trusted more does not mean everything they say is right. The server doesn't seem to be that big, and that's why I like to play on it with my friend, saintluticriss. I do not use hacks, Although I used to use them in earlier versions for fun in singleplayer. Please understand that I don't use hacks, I have not used them since 1.5, Please consider fixing the server's command system, and maybe the little problem will be fixed. Thank you.

- Your newbie member,
- TheSherman

RE: Banned for having ability to /fly - pigpenguin - 09-09-2014

Hey Sherman, thanks for your appeal. And thanks for using the proper form too heheh.

We'll check to see if the perms are actually messed up. If they are, you'll be unbanned and given a huge apology.

RE: Banned for having ability to /fly - Spiketrooper - 09-09-2014

yeah hope you understand.

when i said ive never seen a /fly glitch before i meant never on CFEW. so i was suspicious.

if it is a bugged perm wel fix it and i will apologize myself... >.<

RE: Banned for having ability to /fly - TheSherman - 09-09-2014

It would be nice if I can be unbanned and then we can actually talk about it in the server. The server is the only decent server me and my friend can play, other than ArkhamNetwork, who has rule breaking donors who get away with everything, and bullcrap deals. I am very upset that if an operator or administrator believes that I have scripts, it's a quick ban right then and there. If it really bothers you guys for me to have /fly, Just ask me to not use it. Or disable all of my commands. Like I said in my appeal, I have no scripts right now, and don't plan to. If you guys would like to contact me for more info or proof, My skype is andrewkelly18874.

RE: Banned for having ability to /fly - Spiketrooper - 09-10-2014

we have our ways of dicerning someones allowed scripts and commands. we will see whether or not you had permission to /fly

until we either unban or your time runs out i hope we get this mess sorted out. one way or another.

RE: Banned for having ability to /fly - Indrae - 09-10-2014

Looking through the chat logs, you did not use /fly at all today. You also do not have any permissions that would allow you to use the command. How do you explain that?

RE: Banned for having ability to /fly - Spiketrooper - 09-10-2014

ive also asked saint if he knew you had fly and he said "no". so either you asked him to keep quiet or youve never told him.

i also want to point out something off topic from the main "fly" bit.

just because im an OP doesnt mean im "always right" for lack of a better word.
Ive been proven wrong before and i dont act without near certainty in my thoughts.