CFEW Forums
New Survival World Economy Now In Effect! - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: News and Announcements (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Updates (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: New Survival World Economy Now In Effect! (/showthread.php?tid=3215)

New Survival World Economy Now In Effect! - pigpenguin - 09-09-2014

Hello fellow SW enthusiasts,

I'm excited to announce that Survival World's new economy system is now up and running!

What does this mean?

-Your money balance in SW is now separate from other worlds, with SW accounts starting at zero.

-You can now make money by selling gold to the server "bank" for $100 dollars. You can also buy gold from the server for $100 if you want money in physical form.

-You can now spend money by buying diamonds from the server bank for $400. This is in place so that money can always be spent on something regardless of how well stocked people's shops are. Note that player shops can still sell diamonds, and for a lower price, around $300-350.

So gather up all your gold and cash out at the bank area, located at the spawn's gate right across the shop list!

Help get this economy system moving by setting up your own shop and buying from other people's shops! Remember that (the few if any) old shops will need to have their prices increased to reflect the new standardized value of gold, $100.

See you guys out there.

RE: New Survival World Economy Now In Effect! - Lucian56 - 09-09-2014

ok so what are the new item rates

RE: New Survival World Economy Now In Effect! - pigpenguin - 09-09-2014

You're free to choose any price for items. You obviously won't be able to sell a diamond for more than $400, and you can't sell gold for anything more or less than $100 without losing money or having nobody buy it.

It's hard, but try to determine the relative value of things compared to gold, which is $100. If you feel a stack of glass is a fourth the value of a gold ingot, you'd price it at $25. If you want, you can check out the prices at my shop as a guideline. They'll probably change as time goes on as some values were chosen rather arbitrarily.

On that note, visit my shop, located outside the spawn, to make some money! I hope it can serve as another way for people to make and spend some money. I'm buying plenty of items including diamonds for $300.

RE: New Survival World Economy Now In Effect! - GumbleyAthan - 09-09-2014

Is this similar to MW Economy where 'x' amount of gameplay gives you $3?

RE: New Survival World Economy Now In Effect! - pigpenguin - 09-09-2014

We're not sure if there's going to be an auto-income yet. Seeing how everyone can make money by mining gold, it might not be necessary.

RE: New Survival World Economy Now In Effect! - poelsemix - 09-10-2014

I sold diamonds for 1000$.. ._.

RE: New Survival World Economy Now In Effect! - Sim7864 - 09-10-2014

RE: New Survival World Economy Now In Effect! - poelsemix - 09-10-2014