CFEW Forums
CFEW Ninja Warrior - Weekly Tournaments! - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Weekly Tournaments! (/showthread.php?tid=3460)

Pages: 1 2

CFEW Ninja Warrior - Weekly Tournaments! - FUGGNUTZ - 11-28-2014

Hey everybody! I'm back with another fun event for the parkour enthusiasts on CFEW.

Have you ever heard of Ninja Warrior, also known as SASUKE? It's a competition held in various forms across the world, but the objective is the same for all of them: complete all four stages. Here are the rules of the competition:

- Once you are in the competition, you will have exactly two attempts. If you fail, you fail. If you feel like an obstacle malfunctioned, you can talk to a judge about another attempt.
- If you fall in the water, you fail.
- If you go off course (going on the fences that surround the course or going completely out of the course), you fail.
- If you cannot complete the stage in the allocated amount of time, you fail.
- You must complete all four stages in order to achieve total victory.

Here's a rundown of each course:

- Stage 1 (red/gray) is by far the easiest course of all. Every competitor gets to attempt stage one. To continue to stage 2, you must complete the Dancing Stones, the Wall Climb, the Spider Web, the Six Stairs, and the Threatening Wall in under 110 seconds.
- Stage 2 (blue) is basically first stage v2. It's much harder, and has a shorter time limit. You must complete the Spider Climb, the Monkey Vines, the Island Hop, the Crazy Stairs, the Pole Hop, and the Tower Traveler in under 80 seconds to earn a shot at Stage 3.
- Stage 3 (green) is one of the most difficult stages of the tournament. It has multiple hard obstacles in a row, and requires perfection to be completed. You must pass the Trapdoor Wall, the Pole Hop v2.0, the Retracting Wall, the Leap Frog, and the Great Maze to participate in the Final Stage. However, to compensate for the great difficulty of the obstacles, there is no time limit for this course.
- The Final Stage (yellow) is the legendary final tower of Ninja Warrior. Only the greatest of the great can make it here, and even then, the battle is far from over. The Final Climb must be completed in under 30 seconds, but if you complete it, you have earned the right to be called a Ninja Warrior!

If you would like to enter, show up on time. The tournament begins before the first stage starts. Any time before the tournament begins, you can do a run on the practice course. You can run the practice course as many times as you like, but only one run will count towards the tournament. The practice course is used to determine the order in which contestants participate. If you fail in your run of the practice course, you are still in the tournament, but you might have to run the course earlier than others.

These competitions will be held every Saturday at 6 PM CDT. The course is located in Game World at /warp ninja. Good luck to all of our warriors!

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 2! - Iuhimon - 11-28-2014

I am a ninja warrior I guess .-.

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 2! - renurb1 - 11-28-2014

I am a ninja warrior (Deh best :3)

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 2! - Iuhimon - 11-28-2014

(11-28-2014, 11:30 PM)renurb1 Wrote: I am a ninja warrior (Deh best :3)

PHFF we'll see about that ^_^

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 2! - Myles_Away - 11-29-2014

I am a ninja warrior!

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 2! - blueapplepiedude - 11-29-2014

I am a ninja warrior!

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 2! - FUGGNUTZ - 12-03-2014

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 2! - whitelily36 - 12-05-2014

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 2! - Myles_Away - 12-05-2014

What time on Sunday?

RE: CFEW Ninja Warrior - Tournament 2! - renurb1 - 12-05-2014

When is the EST time?

I wont be able to play through 6:00 am - 4:00 pm