CFEW Forums
BlazeDiamond ban - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: BlazeDiamond ban (/showthread.php?tid=350)

Pages: 1 2

BlazeDiamond ban - clownfish - 05-04-2012

BlazeDiamond highly suspected of hacking

OPs please see the post I put in the OP forum and please investigate and post more info here as you find it. tyvm! -Fish

OPs + visit this OP forum post on this subject: ((CLICK HERE))

BlazeDiamond is banned until we sort this out.

** EDIT ** after investigating this closer. I feel we can unban Blaze. Blaze if you see this message, please explain what this was all about more here. Thanks.

RE: BlazeDiamond ban - blazediamond - 05-09-2012

RE: BlazeDiamond ban - clownfish - 05-09-2012

Brandin was using X-ray ,fly and others he was using a mod that allows 15+ mods basically. ill send u the youtube link to the mod overview and modhack was not about hacking it was about people being able to download mods texture pcaks and cool skins to get the best of there experience. Most of these mods would be for single player like TMI which is to my knowledge impossible to use in multiplayer I relize a sign had "Hacks" in mod hack, though it was to be replaced with "Texture" ot "texture packs" I put "hacks" there to fill in the empty space
If you have any issue with this warp I encourage you to delete and destroy it.

=Youtube link removed by Aeonex=

This is the client I belive he used and described.
If it doesent work search on youtube: (search reference removed by Aeonex)

? why did you remove it ? oh well, just tell clownfish about it please. Brandin needs to be baned before he causes harm to the server.

RE: BlazeDiamond ban - FUGGNUTZ - 05-09-2012

So you're ratting out brandin in order to save your own hide? I don't think so.

? ? ?
Save my own hide? What did I ever do?
OK, if you don't belive me then don't ban Brandin.

RE: BlazeDiamond ban - 9bjames - 05-09-2012

Where'd meh post go... o.o

RE: BlazeDiamond ban - 20Hours - 05-10-2012

I have to admit, I did scold Brandin for flying in PvP world a couple times... So he DOES have fly mod installed... whether or not he has the other things, I have no idea. But we need to keep a close eye on him if he is not banned.

RE: BlazeDiamond ban - 9bjames - 05-10-2012

Okay, firstly I do believe we should keep an eye out for brandin, but a lot has bothered me about what blaze has said... which is something I thought I had posted.

A lot of what he has said hasn't added up. At one point he mentioned that the warp was a set of glitches you could do ingame, then said to brandin not to tell anyone, especially OPs. Then he said to Pelle that the warp was to help any player get the most out of minecraft (going against not telling anybody), and that he did not use illegal mods/ use hack clients, and had in fact not used a texture pack in his life. And now, here, he is saying that the warp is to help players, with using mods and texture packs?
Blaze, your stories are inconsistent with the chat logs, we could see everything you had said to brandin, and anyone on the server, and personally I don't think what you are telling us adds up.
I can believe that you may not have installed any illegal mods, but using glitches etc. is also something which provides an unfair advantage, especially in the cases where items are duped, and is against the rules (we cannot monitor every instance, but we would prefer if players did not use them).
I am only raising my concerns here, do not mistake this by thinking I am trying to condemn.

Finally, the link was taken down because we do not want people to know about hack clients. If other players are to find out, it could cause more problems on the server, something we do not want. As it is, we will keep an eye on brandin, but I would also advise you, that if you are not telling us the whole truth, to please do so now. If we do find out that things have been otherwise, then it will not make things harder for you later.