CFEW Forums
Speeches from OPs on why they joined CFEW - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Speeches from OPs on why they joined CFEW (/showthread.php?tid=354)

Pages: 1 2

Speeches from OPs on why they joined CFEW - Aeonex - 05-06-2012

CFEW,

It is with great pleasure (and humiliation to some, bwuhahaha) that I post all the speeches made in the CFEW OP meeting publicly to all members of CFEW. (jacob's idea, with my evil twist added)

QUESTION:

Why did you join CFEW and why are you here today at this meeting?

20hours - I invested a lot of time in this server and I hate to see it go down. I want to know what's going on.

TheeAussiePOM - No thanks.

9bjames - I felt like I had a duty to turn up, to see how things went. And to try and add to it whenever possible. I still play here because it's a great place to be, and I do not want to see it end.

Clownfish - I started CFEW because of Lillybeans and love for gaming. CFEW has grown into an amazing community of friends beyond my wildest dreams… I want the fun n friendship to continue.

Indrae - I've been with CFEW for a very long time, seen nearly everyone join and I just want to help guide the server as it heads through these new challenges. To make sure the sense of community that has been developed doesn't just fade away.

lordofpain -Well to start off, this servers community is the strongest and most caring ever. I would do anything to keep it that way, thick or thin and I am here to ensure it lives on.

Jeffadore - I came to CFEW at first because I wanted a server to play on with my RL friends

Shppthwhtfx - I joined this server to find a server my friend who hates cursing and disrespect could join and I am in this meeting to ensure you all don't screw up.

thechosenjesse - I tried other servers but CFEW's friendly players setup and staff kept me on here to realise it's the best server ever. I'm here because I felt a personal duty to come being an SOP

zeldageek - I joined this server, cause I saw it on some server list or something, saw "everyone welcome" and figured, okay. But when I got involved with the community, I began to realise that it is one of the most friendly and fun server out there. I joined this meeting because I have been through so much on this server, I don't think I could bear this server not going on. I am here to leave my input and help make sure few lives on.

Aeonex_Ashaxei - I joined this server because I lost the best server of my life, before this one. This is not the best server I attended, BUT! I felt like this server had the best community ever. I decided to become OP one day because I wanted this server to be better than that server. It has so more potential, I wanted to see it become better by a manifold. Plus I am a minecraft addict and workaholic.

xMitchelx - I joined CFEW because i had been kicked from my first server, as this year and a half that i've been here, I've watched this server Grow and grow. sure im not a Great OP, sure i cause drama at times, sure theres things i do that make no sense to anyone else, but in the end, Im here for my in game friends and i treat them as if they were family. I didn't really stay at this meeting because i find it that i have 0 input for it and when these new Admin's/rules/server change comes about, I will probably leave CFEW. when i leave i will miss you guys alot sure, but don't you guys remember me! pretend i was never Here.
Thanks for all who attended the CFEW OP meetings. A lot of change is going to happen, but all for the betterment of CFEW!

EducatedPizza - I had just gotten minecraft and moved into my new dorm room at almost the same time. My roommate also had mc and we were going through different servers that we had found on a website. I'll never forget logging on to CFEW and seeing the original spawn with the well. Me and my roommate went to mountain_town and built our first house. I was hooked. A friendly/ diverse community was what I was looking for and I found it right away in CFEW.
I've had too many memories here to count and made some great friends along the way. I only hope that the next year and a half on here can be as great as my first year and a half. This will always be my first and only server

Jacob81897 - I joined cfew because bud45321, mah cousin... Begged and begged for me to.. The reason I stayed with cfew was just the feeling of "home". This is the server I started on. The I will finish on...

fire897 - It was the end of May when I finally purchased Minecraft(wow, this was almost exactly a year ago lol). I was able to get Minecraft months earlier using my bro's friend's account but I quickly forgot his password, so I was stuck on beta 1.2_02 and had to play offline. Once 1.6 came I ended up buying it. I have to say, that money was well spent. I spent the next month or so (I think) Trying to find a good server. It took what felt like ages. Eventually while looking on a server list I finally came across CFEW. I joined the server and built my first house in new18. I've been here ever since. This is truely a great server with a community unlike any other and I'm proud to be the CFEW SuperOP I am today.

Love you all,
Aeonex

RE: Speeches from OPs on why they joined CFEW - theeaussiepom - 05-06-2012

Aw you left out mine xD

RE: Speeches from OPs on why they joined CFEW - Aeonex - 05-06-2012

(05-06-2012, 12:01 AM)theeaussiepom Wrote: Aw you left out mine xD

Aww, you never had a speech. Want me to add it after you PM it to me? >:]

Sure, I think you stopped reading when I said my one sentence speech xP

RE: Speeches from OPs on why they joined CFEW - Aeonex - 05-06-2012

No it was after that : P

RE: Speeches from OPs on why they joined CFEW - Eaglefighter - 05-06-2012

Was this after my iPod died?

RE: Speeches from OPs on why they joined CFEW - TheChosenJesse - 05-06-2012

You missed a ton of mine, mine was 8 lines long.

RE: Speeches from OPs on why they joined CFEW - Aeonex - 05-07-2012

RE: Speeches from OPs on why they joined CFEW - xMitchelx - 05-07-2012

I joined CFEW because i had been kicked from my first server, as this year and a half that i've been here, I've watched this server Grow and grow. sure im not a Great OP, sure i cause drama at times, sure theres things i do that make no sense to anyone else, but in the end, Im here for my in game friends and i treat them as if they were family. I didn't really stay at this meeting because i find it that i have 0 input for it and when these new Admin's/rules/server change comes about, I will probably leave CFEW. when i leave i will miss you guys alot sure, but don't you guys remember me! pretend i was never Here.