CFEW Forums
Satisfaction Survey - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Satisfaction Survey (/showthread.php?tid=374)

Pages: 1 2

Satisfaction Survey - Aeonex - 05-11-2012

Greetings CFEW!

Here is a quick poll on your satisfaction level of CFEW. If you only want to vote, that's fine. If you would like to suggest improvements on how CFEW could become better, please leave a reply below with what you wish improved.

Question: On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the lower (the worst) and 10 being the highest (the best), what do you think of CFEW?

Hope to hear from everyone!
-Aeonex

RE: Satisfaction Survey - 9bjames - 05-11-2012

I voted 8, since I do think this is the best server I have played... but I also think there is room for improvement. Generally, we need to define our features, and make them more accessible accross the server... Things like the alternative worlds, creative mode, and redstone school... They're all good ideas, but really aren't well known.
If we could fix up everything about those, maybe get on top of doing/ finishing/ perfecting all the plugins and addons (ma, if possible then falsebook or similar, monster spawner arenas etc), as well as redefine ranks, and also set out a clear set of rules for everything, I think it could be even better. =)

RE: Satisfaction Survey - Flyingfruitloops - 05-11-2012

I voted 6 because ever since clown left it appears that the griefs have doubled. Oh and because the server is getting really quiet now.

I may reconsider if the server improves a little bit, I have the same reason as James for my.... low vote.

RE: Satisfaction Survey - Aeonex - 05-11-2012

I voted seven, mostly due to the many improvements we could bring to the server. Of course, that's to be expected since there is no "solid" Admin right now. As soon as an Admin team is established, I have no doubt at least some improvements will be made, especially mob arena. I think the primary focus, after an Admin team is established, would be.

Rank revisions
Re-do spawn with multi-world portals
Ban review team
Grief/World Edit help

If anything the "increase" in grief notice, from what I see, is a good thing. Perhaps there are more people that are griefing. Perhaps we've just focused and noticed it (weren't looking for it as much before). Either way, the fact that we are on top of it is good.

RE: Satisfaction Survey - Flyingfruitloops - 05-12-2012

RE: Satisfaction Survey - 9bjames - 05-12-2012

Umm, those positions are more for OPs fruitloops, lol. At least I would think so... seeing as they are very important duties.

RE: Satisfaction Survey - GumbleyAthan - 10-11-2014

10! 10 ALL DA WAY!

RE: Satisfaction Survey - blueapplepiedude - 10-11-2014

wow 2 and half years is a bit long for a reply....

RE: Satisfaction Survey - Indrae - 10-11-2014

RE: Satisfaction Survey - magicDAWG11 - 10-17-2014

I voted 7 because CFEW is great, but after I left some drastic changes happened. The Server Shop was changed, The Economy was reset, and SW just basically became the opposite of what I thought it would become, a more complicated "MW" with mobs and no commands. I liked CFEW best when it was before the idea to put shops in SW. But now there's roads and forts and junk. So basically your barricaded in the one place on the server to survive, SW. It's just not as exciting and fun to have everything you need right there because someone built a railroad and a mob trap. I think CFEW should go back to how it was originally.