CFEW Forums
LEMON for Nether Mayor - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Rank Information and Player Promotions (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: LEMON for Nether Mayor (/showthread.php?tid=3834)

Pages: 1 2

LEMON for Nether Mayor - lemon_luck - 04-17-2015

RE: LEMON for Nether Mayor - GumbleyAthan - 04-17-2015

I believe there is already a nether mayor.

RE: LEMON for Nether Mayor - pigpenguin - 04-18-2015

We don't have an official nether or portal mayor rank. You can apply for our mayor rank by following these instructions:

* Mayor: Has a town that contains at least 10 builds with builds from at least 3 other people included. All builds must be connected by roads. The town must also include a shop and a farm. Buildings must be to a good standard (ie. show a good variety of design and block usage). This rank has to be applied for on the forum in the Player Promotions section.
* How to apply: Ask an OP in-game to review your builds.

RE: LEMON for Nether Mayor - Magmus - 04-18-2015

(04-18-2015, 12:04 AM)apigpenguin Wrote: We don't have an official nether or portal mayor rank. You can apply for our mayor rank by following these instructions:

* Mayor: Has a town that contains at least 10 builds with builds from at least 3 other people included. All builds must be connected by roads. The town must also include a shop and a farm. Buildings must be to a good standard (ie. show a good variety of design and block usage). This rank has to be applied for on the forum in the Player Promotions section.
* How to apply: Ask an OP in-game to review your builds.

Then let this begin. I will be the one to win this, and rule the Nether!

RE: LEMON for Nether Mayor - pigpenguin - 04-18-2015

Like I said, there aren't any Nether or portal Mayor positions. That means two or more people can have their towns in the Nether and have the mayor rank.

RE: LEMON for Nether Mayor - lemon_luck - 04-19-2015

I HAVE FINISHED BUILDING MY TOWN base it is i the shape of a citadel and willprovide all player needs i am building the farm now. it is a state of the art citadel and protected village which is in mid air but has full access only to and forplayers so it is safe from mobs however im workin on the ghast protection. whitelily reviewed my build and said i was doing well. id also like to note that it is spacious and johann already aplied for a plot in it and is building his house there lily has zoned his house for him ... i cannot force theops to do this but i think both me and magmus want there only to be one title for he nether lord. and only one king of the neher realm

my regards Lemon" scarface" luck

RE: LEMON for Nether Mayor - Sim7864 - 04-19-2015

If we include a special rank like that I feel it would be unfair towards everyone else who has got mayor and going for mayor.

RE: LEMON for Nether Mayor - Asonia - 04-20-2015

I think you would be able to be mayor of your individual town, just have a mayor of the entire thing

RE: LEMON for Nether Mayor - haunter8o6 - 04-20-2015

I'd love to view lemon's nether town, because it seems more interesting and safe from mobs, from what I hear.

RE: LEMON for Nether Mayor - lemon_luck - 04-20-2015

Well,if we can't have a rank for nether mayor can the mayor of the first nether town to be completed be called elder mayor. my town is completed and only needs more ppl in it to build there houses and I started building after Magnus and finished b4 but that's irrelevant
thanks for cooperation.