CFEW Forums
Magmus Ban - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Magmus Ban (/showthread.php?tid=3925)

Pages: 1 2

Magmus Ban - Amanda_Panda - 05-15-2015

Magmus has been banned for being inappropriate (discussing illuminati conspiracies, killing people, bringing death to all, etc), cursing at the staff and otherwise being disrespectful, yelling at people in all caps, and for poor behavior in total.

Magmus, you may appeal here.

RE: Magmus Ban - Magmus - 05-16-2015

(05-15-2015, 11:33 AM)AmandaPanda Wrote: Magmus has been banned for being inappropriate (discussing illuminati conspiracies, killing people, bringing death to all, etc), cursing at the staff and otherwise being disrespectful, yelling at people in all caps, and for poor behavior in total.

Magmus, you may appeal here.

When did I mention Illuminati conspiracies and killing people? I do not remember that.

RE: Magmus Ban - DragMeDownUnder - 05-16-2015

I've been a witness of him mentioning Illuminati in several occations.

RE: Magmus Ban - Magmus - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 01:56 PM)DragMeDownUnder Wrote: I've been a witness of him mentioning Illuminati in several occations.

I did about 6 months ago. Anyway, what is wrong with mentioning the Illuminati?

RE: Magmus Ban - whitelily36 - 05-16-2015

Magmus, you also swore on the server despite knowing our server rules. Even if you were angry, its never an excuse to swear.

RE: Magmus Ban - xGalaxy14 - 05-16-2015

Magmus, you may clear up any misunderstandings here. However, intentional or unintentional lying of previously acts committed will not help your to-be appeal whatsoever. If you wish to appeal, please do so. If not, then I wish you the best of luck in the future.

RE: Magmus Ban - Indrae - 05-17-2015

Just wanted to say that no, talking about illuminati conspiracies is not against the rules (never thought I'd be typing that). We're primarily concerned with the swearing and disrespect.

RE: Magmus Ban - pigpenguin - 05-20-2015

Magmus if you'd like to appeal, please help us decide by filling out this form:

1. What is your in-game name?:
2. Approximately what time and date were you banned?:
3. Why were you banned?:
4. Explain why you performed the actions which led to your ban.:
5. Have you been banned before? If so, for what?:
6. Can you add any additional details that may help us make a decision.:

RE: Magmus Ban - Magmus - 05-23-2015

(05-20-2015, 10:23 PM)apigpenguin Wrote: Magmus if you'd like to appeal, please help us decide by filling out this form:

1. What is your in-game name?: Magmus
2. Approximately what time and date were you banned?: 05-15-2015, 12:33 PM
3. Why were you banned?: Swearing
4. Explain why you performed the actions which led to your ban.: I was upset about losing my stuff due to the map reset.
5. Have you been banned before? If so, for what?: Yes, for using caps.
6. Can you add any additional details that may help us make a decision.:

RE: Magmus Ban - pigpenguin - 05-24-2015

Thanks, Magmus. After the staff reviews your case, the Ban Review Team will deliberate and give you an update within two weeks. Please be patient in the meantime.