CFEW Forums
Mrmikesimmy ban report - Printable Version

+- CFEW Forums (https://forum.cfew.us)
+-- Forum: Minecraft (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.cfew.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Mrmikesimmy ban report (/showthread.php?tid=414)

Pages: 1 2

Mrmikesimmy ban report - rondolight - 05-21-2012

Mrmikesimmy called me today and told me that there had been a grief. As i arrived in Brynboy's town, i saw Mrmike breaking glass. He told me to look at the sign with Zooboy's name on it. He was insinuating that Zooboy was the griefer.
(Stephen_ng and Charlie2134 did exactly the same on the day that they were banned.)

Since i knew Mrmike had griefed, i jailed him and gave him several chances to confess. He denied it every time and said: "You haven't proved it tho."

Aussie and Eaglefighter whitnessed most of it.

After one of them told him that he was going to get banned, Mrmike started swearing badly.

He was directed to the forums before Aussie banned him.

Please see screenies below.

Warning: Last attachment contains bad language:

RE: Mrmikesimmy ban report - 9bjames - 05-21-2012

Had suspicions, it's possible his other friend is also in the same group of griefers, mrplunky. I don't know if he has also been banned yet, but I would keep an eye out.
As for mike, I don't think he needs a second chance. The group he was with, and denied being with had already been proved as griefers. Their only real intention was to cause problems.

RE: Mrmikesimmy ban report - Aeonex - 05-21-2012

Good. He was an XRAY user anyway. Good riddance

RE: Mrmikesimmy ban report - charlie2134 - 05-24-2012

Hello i am charlie2134 i am sorry as this griefing was not me it was my friend (i cant name) who i told my password to, my password has since and changed and i am angry at my friend from banning me from this server please may i have a second chance thank you
-Charlie2134

RE: Mrmikesimmy ban report - Mrmikesimmy - 05-26-2012

RE: Mrmikesimmy ban report - Aeonex - 05-26-2012

RE: Mrmikesimmy ban report - 9bjames - 05-26-2012

Mike, our screenshots show that you did in fact grief, it showed that your account had been used to break glass that wasn't yours. Not only that, you swore very badly when you were found out. You aren't making a very good case, and the link you showed doesn't disprove that you griefed at all, it just showed that stephen_ng also griefed and was banned for it.

RE: Mrmikesimmy ban report - MetalicPenguin4 - 05-26-2012

RE: Mrmikesimmy ban report - rondolight - 05-26-2012

Mrmike, just a recap …

You called me on 21st of May, saying that there had been a grief. I SAW YOU breaking the glass. If you have a look at the first screenshot of the ban report, you will find evidence that you were the person who broke the glass. To make matters worse, you played ignorant, by blaming Zooboy and by asking if I knew who had done it. Then you taunted me by saying that I didn’t have any proof.

You are still denying that you have griefed by saying: "I am not responsible for this action... this 'grief' was actually committed by 'stephen_ng'", but the evidence can't be ignored.

Yes, Stephen_ng also griefed, but that was on the 14th of May and he was banned because of it.

P.S. You weren’t banned for x-ray use, you were banned for griefing and lying. The fact that you started swearing badly in the presence of myself and two OPs did not count in your favour.

RE: Mrmikesimmy ban report - mickymoon - 05-27-2012